PDA

View Full Version : In case it upset anyone...

Rami
June 6th, 2014, 04:29
Hey guys,

Just an FYI if anyone has uploaded anything since Tuesday night. I've come down with one hell of a flu bug, and have been running a steady fever of 101-102 since then. This includes chills, body aches, the whole deal. I haven't had the energy or motivation to do much of anything the last couple of days. I even have stayed home from teaching for three days, which is a rarity. Fortunately, my doctor confirmed that it has not gotten into my lungs, so I just have to ride it out.

I didn't want y'all to think I fell asleep at the switch or anything, and I apologize if anyone felt like they were being ignored. Being forced to stay home on D-Day sucks, because I was really going to highlight its importance in the 20th Century, including the often forgotten British and Canadian involvement. But, I will make up for it on the 9th when I return to work.

rgatkinson
June 6th, 2014, 04:43
Hi Rami,

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Hope you're feeling A1 again real soon.

Regards,

Taff.

Jafo
June 6th, 2014, 04:48
Get well soon...;)

stovall
June 6th, 2014, 05:58
Not to worry Rami, just get well. Check out the Band of Brothers on TV. A masterpiece that can be watched over and over. Take care!!

trucker17
June 6th, 2014, 07:00
Hey Rami.
Get well soon bud. Your health is the most important, take all the time you need.