PDA

View Full Version : fs9/FSX FIAT G.18V uploaded

mvg3d
January 22nd, 2009, 00:41
Hi Friends,
I've just uploaded here at SOH my new FIAT G.18V......
This plane was developed for FS9, but it works either in FSX. Tested without problems on 4 different platforms (FS9/FSX Windows XP & FS9/FSX Windows Vista / NOT TESTED WITH FSX ACCELERATION).

CREDITS:
Original GMAX models by Manuele Villa (MVG3D).
VC and animations by Manuele Villa (MVG3D).
Original textures by Manuele Villa (MVG3D).
Flight dynamics by FSAviator.
Handling notes and tutorials by FSAviator.
Aircraft descriptions and history by FSAviator and Manuele Villa.
Prop textures by Bob Rivera.
Gauges: many of the Italian gauges in this panel were created from scratch or radically modified from freeware items by Manuele Villa using partially modified Italianwings base bitmaps, other gauges are from Stefano Meneghini (PCMENEG), Hauke Keitel (KeDI).
Original Sounds by OBIO & LAWDOG2360 (Sim-Outhouse) modified by Manuele Villa (MVG3D).

SPECIAL THANKS:
To FSAviator, Mr.S.Meneghini (Pcmeneg), Mr.L.Festari (Italianwings), Mr.A.Biagi (Italianwings) and to my Greek friend Mr.N.Daskalakis for their precious help.
Very special thanks to ALL the Sim-Outhouse members for their support and suggestions.

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Txmmy83
January 22nd, 2009, 00:52
thanks for the HU Manuele,
hope it is like all your planes simply superb
:ernae:

BR
Tom

txnetcop
January 22nd, 2009, 01:27
Thank you for your labor of love to all of us. You and your team do awesome work.
Ted

harleyman
January 22nd, 2009, 01:31
Fantastic...Thank you for that......:applause::applause:

Hmmmm I can't find it...

Blackbird686
January 22nd, 2009, 02:59
Thank you for your labor of love to all of us. You and your team do awesome work.
Ted

And thanks for sharing your beautiful models with the "FS9 Crowd" so that we may enjoy them too.:applause::applause::applause:

BB686:USA-flag:

Daube
January 22nd, 2009, 04:03
Fantastic, will download tonight !! :ernae:

Daube
January 22nd, 2009, 12:20
I have installed the plane and I totally love it.
I confirm it is fully compatible with FSX Acceleration, no need to edit any textures, all the gauges are working.
Only two remarks:
- users should read the readme ! The aircraft.cfg is using the payware A2A 3D lights, but the lines for the people who do not have this addon are included in the readme !
- the switches for the electrical systems (battery + generators + lights) are not clickable.
I have just created at Simviation a little info topic to give some installation instructions for the FSX users.
Thanks again for the hard work, this is one of the most beautifull virtual cockpits in my hangar :ernae::ernae:

spotlope
January 22nd, 2009, 12:39
It sounds great! Are there pics anywhere?

Tim-HH
January 22nd, 2009, 12:41
It sounds great! Are there pics anywhere?

Yes, in the FS2004 Forum ('http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=8742') :)

Greetings
Tim

Daube
January 22nd, 2009, 12:56
And that's how the VC looks like in FSX Acceleration:

http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/daube_image634.jpg

Arkycharlie
January 22nd, 2009, 14:59
I wish I could figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have fsx acceleration but the VC is totally black with only the gauges visible.

Arkycharlie
January 22nd, 2009, 15:11
Never mind. I'm a little slow sometimes. Sorry!

Pepere
January 22nd, 2009, 15:13
I wish I could figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have fsx acceleration but the VC is totally black with only the gauges visible.

Same here! :help:

David

Arkycharlie
January 22nd, 2009, 17:35
David, copy the files in the Common_Textures folder into the aircraft texture folders and the VC works fine.

911dan
January 22nd, 2009, 17:55
THANKS Manuele !!!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/baronWastelan/2009-1-22_18-34-15-250.jpg

DaveKDEN
January 22nd, 2009, 18:44
A very nice design to be sure. One minor note though, the throttle movement in the VC is reversed from what it should be (unless it's a Fiat thing).

Pepere
January 22nd, 2009, 19:07
David, copy the files in the Common_Textures folder into the aircraft texture folders and the VC works fine.

Thank You! :wiggle:

David :typing:

cheezyflier
January 22nd, 2009, 19:42
A very nice design to be sure. One minor note though, the throttle movement in the VC is reversed from what it should be (unless it's a Fiat thing).

we were all admonished to read the read me files...:costumes:

DaveKDEN
January 22nd, 2009, 20:03
we were all admonished to read the read me files...:costumes:

Well, there you have it then (he says with a red face).:isadizzy:

mvg3d
January 22nd, 2009, 22:26
I have installed the plane and I totally love it.
I confirm it is fully compatible with FSX Acceleration, no need to edit any textures, all the gauges are working.
Only two remarks:
- users should read the readme ! The aircraft.cfg is using the payware A2A 3D lights, but the lines for the people who do not have this addon are included in the readme !
- the switches for the electrical systems (battery + generators + lights) are not clickable.
I have just created at Simviation a little info topic to give some installation instructions for the FSX users.
Thanks again for the hard work, this is one of the most beautifull virtual cockpits in my hangar :ernae::ernae:
Hi Daube,
Are You sure?
All the switches are clickable.
Thank You for Your FSX Acceleration testing, I attempted to test it in FSX Acceleration, but all the txts were blank......
:applause:

Daube
January 23rd, 2009, 01:39
Hi Daube,
Are You sure?
All the switches are clickable.
Thank You for Your FSX Acceleration testing, I attempted to test it in FSX Acceleration, but all the txts were blank......
:applause:

I'm sure.
I don't even get the texts on those buttons (but I get them on the other instruments). The other various buttons are clickable, it's really only those ones.... strange. I will test again tonight.