PDA

View Full Version : M2M F-15E Avionics Upgrade + Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver

Alpha Two Zero
May 11th, 2014, 10:47
Hi.
Hope some one get help me here. I'm thinking of getting the Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver along with the M2M Avionics Upgrade. Question: I have read thats it's best to wait until version 2 is out is that version 2 of the upgrade or version 2 on the Iris F-15? because I see that Iris F-15 states version 2 so would I be safe in getting that along with the upgrade?

M2A Avionics Upgrade states

*** This version will ONLY have Tac Pack powered gun ***
*** Other systems will follow in version 2.0. ***If you do not own the Iris F-15E we recommend you wait until the Full Version F-15E (with Tac Pack) comes out in the near future. This upgrade will not work unless you have the latest version of the Iris F-15E Mudhen Driver. Due to changes made to the aircraft after it's initial release.

***Avionics Upgrade Version 1.10***

DaveWG
May 11th, 2014, 10:52
It's talking about version 2.0 of the Avionics upgrade. If you get it now, you need to buy both the F15E and the AU package, but I believe when version 2 is released that it will be a stand-alone pack without the need for the Iris F15E.

Alpha Two Zero
May 11th, 2014, 10:58
Hi DaveWG,
Thanks for that. I will wait then until V2 is out. Regards Timm

hae5904
May 11th, 2014, 13:37
It's talking about version 2.0 of the Avionics upgrade. If you get it now, you need to buy both the F15E and the AU package, but I believe when version 2 is released that it will be a stand-alone pack without the need for the Iris F15E.

Correct!

Hank