PDA

View Full Version : C.R.D.A.Cant.Z.1007bis Just Uploaded !!!

mvg3d
May 5th, 2014, 01:38
Hi Friends,
I just uploaded, after a loooong time (22 months of development), the C.R.D.A. Cant.Z.1007bis "Alcione" package. I hope You will appreciate our work.

CREDITS:

- External GMAX model Milton Shupe & Manuele Villa.
- VC and Animations by Manuele Villa.
- Original textures by Manuele Villa.
- Prop textures by Bob Rivera.
- Flight dynamics, handling notes, contextual history and crew training manual by FSAviator.
- Sounds by Lawdog(SOH) & Tim Dement(OBIO).
- Gauges: many of the Italian gauges in this panel were created from scratch or radically modified from freeware items by Manuele Villa and Stefano Meneghini (PCMENEG), other are MS default gauges.Bitmaps for some gauges by A.Biagi(ItalianWings). The German wireless tuning gauges are by H.Keitel. The invisible "COWL_FLAP_SWITCHS" gauge is by Ken Mitchell(www.mitchspanelshop.com) modified by Tom Gibson (www.calclassic.com) to augment the retail capability of MSFS. The tiny 'human autopilot' pop up gauge is also from an early Calclassic CV340 release.
- Aircraft descriptions by FSAviator & Manuele Villa.

SPECIAL THANKS To Mr.S.Meneghini,Mr.Tim Dement,Lawdog,Mr.Alessandro Biagi (Italianwings) and to my Greek friend Mr.N.Daskalakis for their precious help. A Very special thanks to ALL the Sim-Outhouse members for their support and suggestions during these 22 months of development.

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Sascha66
May 5th, 2014, 04:11
Thank you, thank you, thank you:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::e rnaehrung004:!

It is only Monday and you have already made my week! Heck you made my May! I have been very much looking forward to flying this one - well I'll have to wait until evening!

Best wishes,
Sascha

Blackbird686
May 5th, 2014, 05:35
Thanks Manuele... I've been waiting for "the Beast" with much anticipation! I'll have a go with her this evening... what a magnificent Beast!

BB686

HorusJ
May 5th, 2014, 06:41
Beautiful! :love-struck:

wombat666
May 5th, 2014, 07:11
Well worth the wait and I thank you very much for this elegant bird.
:applause::applause::applause:

kikas
May 5th, 2014, 08:10
Thank You Manuele and all good people who made this beauty :applause:

Navtech
May 5th, 2014, 10:28
:jump::applause::applause:

Duckie
May 5th, 2014, 11:05
Thank you Manuele and team. Great job and much appreciated. :applause::applause:

Rallymodeller
May 5th, 2014, 11:43
Thanks so much! Flies beautifully -- and that sound.

HorusJ
May 5th, 2014, 12:34
What a team!!!
Great job you guys! :ernaehrung004:

Blackbird686
May 5th, 2014, 14:48
I'll second that, HorusJ. :applause: And the sounds... are you KIDDING??? They're PERFECT, and they really give the Z1007 some personality. Beautifully crafted in every aspect... my hat goes off to you guys.:encouragement:

BB686

huub vink
May 6th, 2014, 00:32
Thanks to all involved, another great model. And Manuelle you are really the master of silk Italian textures :applause:

Cheers,
Huub

mvg3d
May 6th, 2014, 00:51
Hi Friends,
Thanks for Your appreciation, this was really an "HARD" job !!!
Our cooperation with FSAviator was deep and I suggest You to read the FANTASTIC FSAviator's Crew Training Manual & history files included in the package in order to appreciate the '1007's features.

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

TARPSBird
May 6th, 2014, 01:31
I just finished a flight out of Sigonella and back. Oops! Bombs away! Now I know how that works. :biggrin-new: Beautiful airplane and a lot of work put into the package.

lemonadedrinker
May 6th, 2014, 06:14
HI,

Thank you, Manuele and Team, for this beauty. Another powerful addition to our virtual Hangars.
I would like to add my thanks to FSAviator for the extraordinary level of background information he has provided for this aircraft and it's activities and history :applause::applause::applause::wavey: Truly wonderful.

Andy.

Navtech
May 7th, 2014, 01:09
Nice aircraft :applause:

http://i.imgur.com/YO4ex7f.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MIqD5GV.jpg

Wing_Z
May 7th, 2014, 02:33
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/834/fnvs.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/n6fnvsj)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/843/iomnl.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nfiomnlj)

I had very slow texture loading when making the clip below, so I ran the files through convimx which seemed to fix things...
What a great VC, beautiful hi-res knobs, and brilliant gauges!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y7336RZm4&feature=youtu.be

Fantastic job by all, I can just add my thanks also to those already expressed.

lemonadedrinker
May 8th, 2014, 02:38
Hi,
I think that the PNF in the rear seat has taken the Human Autopilot with him and hidden it.....I saw it a couple of times and then it went AWOL.:dizzy:

It's a wonderful airplane and many Thanks to all !

Andy.

mvg3d
May 8th, 2014, 02:53
Hi,
I think that the PNF in the rear seat has taken the Human Autopilot with him and hidden it.....I saw it a couple of times and then it went AWOL.:dizzy:

It's a wonderful airplane and many Thanks to all !

Andy.

Hi Andy,

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

lemonadedrinker
May 8th, 2014, 06:31
Hi,
Thank you for your response which set me wondering about it.
It was me tinkering caused the autopilot to disappear :untroubled:. I like to use Doug Dawson's Skip View gauge if there is no 2D or VC view and so I began thinking too hard :pop4: and changed the numbering of the Windows in the panel cfg and thereby lost the Autopilot.

All back to normal now.

Thanks again for this beauty, which is so nicely balanced, really doesn't need an autopilot anyway!!

Andy.

Cazzie
May 15th, 2014, 03:45
:running:I am off to get this. But my stage coverage in the Giro d'Italia begins in 30 minutes, must watch. Of for a day without rain.

gaucho_59
May 15th, 2014, 05:34
Every inch of it a masterpiece... Thank you so much

vonernsk
May 15th, 2014, 11:38
Manuele,

This is a great creation that you and you team have done. Many war-birds look like the blunt functional killing tools they were. CRDA adds class to this bomber aircraft in the way that Gucci adds class to a leather jacket.

This is one beautiful looking machine. What with the amazing VC and features, plus the sound, this is a war-bird that will certainly be getting little hangar time on my sim.

Thanks once again to one and all who were involved in the gestation and delivery of this classic. A classic from WWII - now a classic FS a/c for all to enjoy.

Rgds

Mal

shovelhead
May 15th, 2014, 23:54
Thanks to all involved,http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon26.gif
Peter

shovelhead
July 3rd, 2014, 08:39
Hi,

I do have a problem with the Cant,I just cannot get the goniometer to work,
the needle is pegged in the middle of the scale,if I change to the Fiat g 18v everything works perfectly!
Any ideas?
Peter

Hurricane91
July 3rd, 2014, 13:32
Hi,

I do have a problem with the Cant,I just cannot get the goniometer to work,
the needle is pegged in the middle of the scale,if I change to the Fiat g 18v everything works perfectly!
Any ideas?
Peter

Hi Peter,
I had the same problem and did a similar fix using the S.73's goniometer. Maybe there is an error in the
gauge XML file.

It's a wonderful aircraft. Many thanks to Milton, Manuele, and the many contributors to this fine model.
FSAviator's tutorials are both fascinating and challenging.

Happy Landings,
John

shovelhead
July 4th, 2014, 06:45
Hi Peter,
I had the same problem and did a similar fix using the S.73's goniometer. Maybe there is an error in the
gauge XML file.

It's a wonderful aircraft. Many thanks to Milton, Manuele, and the many contributors to this fine model.
FSAviator's tutorials are both fascinating and challenging.

Happy Landings,
John

Hi John,
I am still struggling to get the gonio to work,with the SM73 I just replaced the gauge sv73 folder with the updated one.
What kind of fix did you do with the CANT?
Have a good time
Peter

Hurricane91
July 4th, 2014, 08:46
What kind of fix did you do with the CANT?

As a temporary fix, I pasted the S.73 goniometer into the Alcione's [Vcockpit02], gauge03 slot as follows;

gauge03=S73_V2!pcmeneg_S73_IRR, 0,905,256,119 //Z1007_MS_MVG!pcmeneg_rgonio_IRR, 0,905,256,119

The slash marks preserve the original gauge until a proper fix comes along.

shovelhead
July 4th, 2014, 09:18
gauge03=S73_V2!pcmeneg_S73_IRR, 0,905,256,119 //Z1007_MS_MVG!pcmeneg_rgonio_IRR, 0,905,256,119

Hi John,
thanks for your help,now I can find my way home....
Peter

Hurricane91
July 4th, 2014, 17:20
Hi John,
thanks for your help,now I can find my way home....
Peter

You are certainly welcome Peter. Hopefully, Manuele will stop by with a solution to the problem soon.

I must say that I have enjoyed reading FSAviators tutorials on the Z.1007,and have taken up further
study of his writings on prior aircraft releases by Manuele and Stefano Meneghini.

Cazzie
July 4th, 2014, 18:59
I am so far behind in my flight sim. I have World Cup fever and the Tour de France starts in the morning. Manuele, she is a beautiful ship, I cannot wait to test her out. Is there a Paint Kit?

Caz :wiggle:

zmike
July 5th, 2014, 02:23
Hi everybody,

I am glad to hear some of you are enjoying using my extensive tutorials, and perhaps the contextual history, to increase your immersion / realism during simulation of the Z.1007bis Alcione. However I am sorry to confess that the released panel.cfg does indeed have the reported bug.

The interim official fix is to alter the panel.cfg line

gauge03= Z1007_MS_MVG!pcmeneg_rgonio_IRR, 0,905,256,119

to instead read;

gauge03=Z1007_MS_MVG!pcmeneg_RG37_IRR, 0,905,256,119

In other words just change 'rgonio' to 'RG37' within gauge03 of the [Vcockpit02] section of the panel.cfg.

However those of you who have already aliased a different 'pcmeneg' goniometer from a different aircraft download will obtain no material benefit by altering the alias again.

Explanation:

Both goniometers are present in the released Z1007 gauge cab and rgonio_IRR was an attempt to improve functionality over the earlier RG37_IRR gauge. Unfortunately the latest version introduced a bug.

The official fix is up to Manuele, but will 'probably' be upload of just a revised panel.cfg so that no one has to search for this thread to find or apply the interim fix. My apologies to all for missing this in the final release candidate alpha test at the end of April.

FSAviator.

Hurricane91
July 5th, 2014, 04:18
...and perhaps the contextual history,...

Absolutely. Historical details of this calibre are rare in aviation literature, and therefore priceless.
Thank you for the interim fix, and again for the notes and essays.

Happy landings,
John

Volker Böhme
July 5th, 2014, 11:50
Hi Manuele,

I was busy reading up on the plane after it was freshly uploaded and failed to thank you and your team for this great aircraft.

I am looking forward to the 506!

Best regards,
Volker

paulopp
May 2nd, 2017, 03:28
Hello,

first of all I would like to thank Manuele and crew for the superb work! What strikes me most is the fact, that you stretch the limits of what MSFS can simulate piston-wise.

So, I was wondering if the controllable pitch screw system, that was introduced with the Airone, would eventually be also implemented in the Alcione in any future update. Are there plans to do that?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Christian