PDA

View Full Version : Has the Razbam A-4 series been modded for FSX?

Navy Chief
May 4th, 2014, 04:11
The Razbam Skyhawk series was, in my opinion, ahead of its time when released for FS9. Not so great in FSX, however.

With all the modding being done for other FS9 aircraft, i.e. the C9 Phantom, I was wondering if any mods have been done for the Razbam A-4 series?

NC

falcon409
May 4th, 2014, 06:18
The Razbam Skyhawk series was, in my opinion, ahead of its time when released for FS9. Not so great in FSX, however.

With all the modding being done for other FS9 aircraft, i.e. the C9 Phantom, I was wondering if any mods have been done for the Razbam A-4 series?

NC

Same here. I know they have an FSX version that was released some time ago, but the original FS9 version. . .I never have seen anything concerning them.

Navy Chief
May 4th, 2014, 06:29
I didn't know that Razbam released a FSX version. Virtavia did. But The Razbam series is what really sparked my interest in flight simming!
NC

falcon409
May 4th, 2014, 07:01
I didn't know that Razbam released a FSX version. Virtavia did. But The Razbam series is what really sparked my interest in flight simming!
NC
Sorry, my mistake, I was thinking of the T-2 Buckeye.

Victory103
May 4th, 2014, 08:08
NC,
You can search on here and find the updates many Razbam Scooter fans did prior to and after the Virt model was released. I put the TA-4's in with parts from the "made for FSX" FratBros Kiwi A-4K.

falcon409
May 4th, 2014, 08:57
This may be some help:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?33004-RAZBAM-A-4-Skyhawk-help-experts&highlight=Razbam+A-4

falcon409
May 4th, 2014, 15:51
Just a side note on this series of airplanes. I downloaded them again (couldn't find the original download), installed them to a temp folder on my desktop and moved them to P3D_V2.2. . .if anyone plans on trying them in that sim. . .they work perfectly EXCEPT. . .no clickability in the cockpit. No other quirks, gauges are functional (not sure about the radar). Just a HU.