PDA

View Full Version : Positively Smitten....

ColoKent
April 27th, 2014, 06:20
....with Metal2Mesh's Mirage 2000. I even went out and bought Tac Pack to get the external stores capability (though I'm not a shoot 'em up kind of guy in FSX). Only three (minor) hit against it at this point:

1. No paintkit (It's still undergoing visual model changes, so I get it)
2. I can't for the life of me figure out how to toggle the refueling probe out of the visual model (the Tac Pack button for that seems inop at this point-- maybe due to incomplete systems modeling)
3. Wish more countries had flown this baby, so that there will be a wider variety of paint schemes.

Love this airplane!

Kent

dhazelgrove
April 27th, 2014, 08:14
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/04/22/1LRGH.jpg

....with Metal2Mesh's Mirage 2000. I even went out and bought Tac Pack to get the external stores capability (though I'm not a shoot 'em up kind of guy in FSX). Only three (minor) hit against it at this point:

1. No paintkit (It's still undergoing visual model changes, so I get it)
2. I can't for the life of me figure out how to toggle the refueling probe out of the visual model (the Tac Pack button for that seems inop at this point-- maybe due to incomplete systems modeling)
3. Wish more countries had flown this baby, so that there will be a wider variety of paint schemes.

Love this airplane!

Kent

1. That's right. It's subject to change between builds.
2. Please ignore this. It's a future mod for the export variants that didn't fit the probe.
3. Quite a few countries did fly the Mirage. I don't know if there'll be a -5 or other variant.

Dave

trucker17
April 27th, 2014, 08:17
Give them time to refine the model.....Usually they look at the feedback from the customers to add clickables and other stuff we might like to have....

hae5904
April 27th, 2014, 10:24
Hi Kent, about the repaint kit :

1) You got it right, the model went through some minor visual changes, so at the moment NO paintkit, BUT the good news : I'm testing the latest paintkit with all the liveries I'd done so far.

Btw I fully agree with your final quote.... " I LOVE THIS AIRPLANE " :encouragement:

לחיים!
Hank