PDA

View Full Version : An Expirence In Frustration

casey jones
March 15th, 2014, 12:46
I was attemping to add a paint to Mr Shupes A-26 Invader. This paint is of a French B-26C
Bomber. I copied the instructions to add to the aircraft perfectly and it does not work. I
have come across a number paints that do not work but could not fix them I re-checked
re-did the author's instructions to the letter but with no results. I hope that if someone
does use this paint that they would share what if there is a problem with it.

Cheers

Casey

p3aewguy
March 15th, 2014, 13:18
I was attemping to add a paint to Mr Shupes A-26 Invader. This paint is of a French B-26C
Bomber. I copied the instructions to add to the aircraft perfectly and it does not work. I
have come across a number paints that do not work but could not fix them I re-checked
re-did the author's instructions to the letter but with no results. I hope that if someone

Cheers

Casey

Which paint was it? I have most of the available paints installed.

Dave

Milton Shupe
March 15th, 2014, 15:52

Cheers

Casey

Hello Casey; can you post the [fltsim] sections of the aircraft.cfg here please and I will take a look.

casey jones
March 15th, 2014, 17:33
Go tp Fltsim.Com then look up 2004 War Birds serach type in B-26, It will come up saying: French
Army B-26 Invader Bomber Version Indochine 1951 by Mike Delizee. E-Mail delizee.mike@skynet.be.
I hope this helps. I am sorry Mr Shupe I did try E-mailing Mr Delizee but it came back non-deliverable.

Cheers/Tears

Casey

casey jones
March 15th, 2014, 17:46
I sent a reply on the French Army B-26 re-paint to you and Mr Shupe, please read my reply
under my original Msg on the re-paint of the French Army B-26 painted by Mr Mike Delizee.
Just look up War birds Fltsim.com type in B26 and it will come up.

Cheers

Casey

Milton Shupe
March 15th, 2014, 17:54
Are you running the original release in FS9 or the native release in FSX?

EDIT: Downloaded and installing ...

EDIT: Problem Resolved ... bad aircraft.cfg entry in his [fltsim] entry

Change this:
sim = A26B_invader
to this:
sim = A26_invader

Dangerousdave26
March 15th, 2014, 18:16
I love it when they are easy...:guinness:

casey jones
March 16th, 2014, 09:47
Milton!

Thank You!!! Thank goodness you are here..you always save the day.

Cheers

Casey

Milton Shupe
March 16th, 2014, 10:00
Milton!

Thank You!!! Thank goodness you are here..you always save the day.

Cheers

Casey

Casey,

Just happy that I could help. Have fun :-)