PDA

View Full Version : George Preddy's Pony Available

Quicksand
January 20th, 2009, 07:42
Bomber has uploaded his skin of "Cripes A'Mighty" for the WBS Mustang here at SOH. It's ready for download now. This may be his best paint ever by far, all the way down to the correct aircraft numbers on the cockpit placards. I'm really enjoying this one, John, for obvious reasons. Thank you, my friend.:medals:

Quicksand
January 20th, 2009, 07:46
A few shots....

Epsillon
January 20th, 2009, 08:12
Splendid paintjob! :applause::applause::applause:
Thanks a lot, John...

Stephan

Cees Donker
January 20th, 2009, 09:49
He's even got the pilot spot on!!:woot::faint:

Cees

airfighterjohn
January 21st, 2009, 07:27
...a little off topic, but if you go the the History Museum on Summit Avenue in Greensboro, you can see Maj. Preddy's uniforms, flight gear andsome other things on display there. There used to be some great pictures of Cripes Amighty there as well. Just remember tho--the last time I was in GSO was in 1999 when I went to see family. But the display was still there and had been since the 60s...thanks for the great repaint, Bomber, Preddy was a great one....:ernae:

miketull
January 31st, 2009, 12:57
Great job on the repaint. I installed it in my P-51 Flight Leader package and it crashed through the ramp. I had to delete the aircraft file and reload it. Can you help me out here?

Quicksand
January 31st, 2009, 13:32
It has to do with saving the aircraft cfg file. I had the same thing to happen to me after I pasted in the text for this repaint, and I had to manually go through this file and space things out like they are supposed to be. Since then, I've had no further trouble. I hope this helps....

skyhawka4m
January 31st, 2009, 16:35
I had no problems at all......wonder why some are and some aren't??

brad kaste
January 31st, 2009, 17:44
I had the same issue. The aircraft kept crashing through the tarmac all the time. Maybe Bomber can post the correct cfg. for this re-paint. Or maybe Quicksand could post his.

DaveQ
February 1st, 2009, 02:16
You can use MS Wordpad or Word. Alternatively there's a free application called Notepad++ available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/notepad-plus/ ; this works well.

Hope this helps

DaveQ