PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour Deal: DC-10 Collection

big-mike
February 24th, 2014, 06:15
http://www.click-eshot.com/t/r-l-pdtjtkt-jlikduiiti-d/
+
http://www.click-eshot.com/t/r-l-pdtjtkt-jlikduiiti-b/

This offer ends 3pm (UK time) Tuesday 25 February 2014. Download version only.

Mike

Navy Chief
February 24th, 2014, 06:36
Whoo hoo! Great price! Thx for the tip:untroubled: NC

UnknownGuest12
February 24th, 2014, 10:30
Just bought it.and installed
Indeed very cheap at this price, but virtual cockpit is quite disapoiting, very, very low quality. Not good at all. You start with a 2D then press a button to get VC. Very low standard.

Regards

Navy Chief
February 24th, 2014, 11:31
I agree about the low quality VC, and with that in mind, $8 isn't a bad deal, eh? NC

andersel
February 24th, 2014, 13:41
I've been wanting this plane ever since it was released by CLS (and, subsequently, by JF), but have never been able to justify spending $50.00 +on it. But for a total of $9.08 (with my JF points), who could pass it up?

Thanks for the H/U, Mike!

LA

mal998
February 24th, 2014, 15:25
Great price...disappointing quality. Considering I have purchased some other "on sale" aircraft from JF that put this one to shame. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Martyn
February 25th, 2014, 00:21
It's a pretty old F-Lite title now so the cockpit detail is going to be far removed from something like the Canberra.

That said, even if you only paid £5 for it, you are still welcome to a refund or exchange if you want one. Just drop the support team an e-mail.

mal998
February 25th, 2014, 05:20
Martyn,
No need to talk refund. For what little I paid, it's no big deal. I own lots of JF packages; the DC-6, Connie, DC-8, and a bunch of others. When I saw the DC-10, I assumed it was one of the newer AH aircraft, not realizing it was the old CLS package. That's on me, not you.

dhasdell
February 25th, 2014, 07:05
even if you only paid £5 for it, you are still welcome to a refund or exchange if you want one. Just drop the support team an e-mail.

And that is just one of the reasons I am always happy to deal with Just Flight.

Navy Chief
February 25th, 2014, 07:44

I totally agree! NC

Dumonceau
February 25th, 2014, 07:48

I concur! Brilliant customer service there! Give this man a :icon29:

Dumonceau