PDA

View Full Version : Orbx: Northern California released!!

Sundog
February 17th, 2014, 16:24
OMW to get it now.

Here's the link for anyone unaware of what it is; Orbx: Northern California (http://www.fullterrain.com/product_nanca.html)

skyhawka4m
February 17th, 2014, 16:41
downloading......loading it up now

Daveroo
February 17th, 2014, 18:21
i have to wait until march 3rd before i can buy this,would someone show me a screenie of the Auburn ca airport?..KAUN...i cant wait to see what it looks like in this new product..what i saw of what i think to be the Sutter Buttes looks good,,and i dont know where the "foothills" shot was from...but likes like anywhere from sonora to nevada city and beyond...nice gentle rolling hills covered in oak and manzanita....

skyhawka4m
February 17th, 2014, 19:30
KAUN and a large bridge near by.....

Roger
February 18th, 2014, 04:14
Looks great! Will be downloading tonight...

Daveroo
February 18th, 2014, 09:13
man this is nice,looks as though all the buildings a spot on,the the hangers are all correct ect.even has the small wooden hanger that belonged to Bill Clark,hes passed on,but his steerman is still inside,untouched for around 30 years now.Bills granddaughter refuses to let anyone inside and refuses to sell the plane.and the "large Bridge" is the Forest Hill bridge,highest is California,730' from the river to the road bed,also ranked 9th in the world for the most suicides...in the movie XXX,the red corvette flies off the bridge.

KAUN and a large bridge near by.....

Daveroo
February 18th, 2014, 09:13
BTW....thank you for posting those SkyHawk.means alot to me.

skyhawka4m
February 18th, 2014, 19:04
BTW....thank you for posting those SkyHawk.means alot to me.

Not a problem at all sir