PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Lost Aerosoft Catalina Repaint

FAC257
February 9th, 2014, 14:50
The one I'm looking for is the Pensacola based SAR aircraft that has "PENSACOLA" across the top of the wing.

I've done a search through each of the libraries that I normally get repaints from, but with no hits.

Thanks!
FAC

Sieggie
February 9th, 2014, 15:27
I believe it is a default texture, provided from Aerosoft with the package.

Dave

gray eagle
February 9th, 2014, 15:27
Only one I know of comes with the core program. If you fine the one you are looking for, I'd be interested in a copy.

FAC257
February 9th, 2014, 15:48
Well, duuhhh! :-)

No wonder I thought I lost it. I was going through my repaints folders and loading aircraft repaints that didn't get loaded since the last FSX re-install. When I got to the Catalina folder I thought it was missing.

Thanks everyone!
FAC

Daveroo
February 9th, 2014, 17:45
HAHAHAHAHA....man whutta dork!!!.....................wait..........ive done that myself.........:very_drunk:

:biggrin-new:

FAC257
February 10th, 2014, 01:36
Due to a recent bout of being seriously under the weather, I resemble that remark. :-)

When it was really bad, I had a hard time remembering the stupidest things. Then to make things worse, I would catch myself arguing with myself about what I was looking for.

FAC

Daveroo
February 10th, 2014, 06:33
Due to a recent bout of being seriously under the weather, I resemble that remark. :-)

When it was really bad, I had a hard time remembering the stupidest things. Then to make things worse, I would catch myself arguing with myself about what I was looking for.

FAC

lol...been there myself