PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon! P-8A Poseidon

Trans_23
February 9th, 2014, 07:31
From the gang over at TDS.

4074 4075

Blackbird686
February 9th, 2014, 08:12
Thanks for the heads up, Trans... I just saw over at Avsim that TDS just released the "739" (737-900er). A base model for repaints and numerous models with different paints.

POSKY did a Poseidon too I believe. Excellent model but aliased to the stock 737 panel.
Looking forward to the offering from TDS.

If it's a 737... I'll fly it! I have always liked that little tubeliner...

BB686:US-flag:

Tom Clayton
February 9th, 2014, 10:38
Thanks for the HU Dan!

BB, TDS is what used to be POSky, so don't expect much in the way of panel improvements. What you can expect is a stunning 3D external model with a poly count about two short of what the SDK can handle.

Trans_23
February 9th, 2014, 13:35
Yep. Hiroshi is getting crazier with the exterior details with every project. I think there are going to be about 50 variations of the 737 model. If half that effort was put into a VC, panel, and, for God's sake, FLIGHT DYNAMICS, they would really be onto something. :dizzy:

PeteHam
February 9th, 2014, 20:26
Yep. Hiroshi is getting crazier with the exterior details with every project. I think there are going to be about 50 variations of the 737 model. If half that effort was put into a VC, panel, and, for God's sake, FLIGHT DYNAMICS, they would really be onto something. :dizzy:

Yeah, I agree , the Flight Dynamics - ( C of G ) has been an issue that a number have commented on only to be shot down in the TDS Face Book forum.

Really great external model.

Pete.