PDA

View Full Version : which helicopter?

Daveroo
January 31st, 2014, 18:39
im going to purchase the Heli-Kit helicopter controller.ive read both good and bad ,and the price from the manufacturers website is now $349.00 USD.

which helicopters do you guys like most?...virtravia?..nemieth?...i do not want to start any fights..but i want a good VC not a cartoonish one..

http://www.heli-kit.com.ar/files/HK01Full.jpg

WarHorse47
January 31st, 2014, 18:49
Cera Sim (all), Nemeth (latest like the EC-130) and Milviz (Bell 407 and Nemeth/Milviz products) in that order. Might also add Aerosoft (Huey).

They are all good, and each has their own pros and cons in terms of flight dynamics, startup sequence, animations, available repaints, etc.

SkippyBing
January 31st, 2014, 23:12
Dodosim Jetranger, the model is a bit old but it's the only one I know of that flies like an actual helicopter.

BrittMac
February 1st, 2014, 06:34
Aerosoft Huey, Cerasim UH-60, and Cerasim 222 are my current steeds, but I am about to pick up the Milviz 407.

There is a file that lets you change the Aerosoft Huey VC to English. Sounds are good, but, you can get upgraded ones if you like. Flies great.

I have most of the Nemeth stuff. Visually they look good, the flight model usually leaves some to be desired. I got the AS350 series a long time ago during a sale, but haven't tried them yet. Need to do that this weekend.