PDA

View Full Version : Little help would be aprreciated

cro_mig-21
January 2nd, 2014, 15:02
Just installed FSX and Acceleration again after some time and first wanted to fly with the Milviz f-86...and that is where trouble began..I installed a few other payware add-on aircraft and all work fine except the F-86..The problem is that the aileron and elevator controls do not seem to respond to the yoke movement..rudder works and all other systems work also. the VC stick is dead and wont move regardless of the yoke movement as well as the aforementioned control surfaces on the aircraft. The ailerons and elevator however respond only to the keyboard assigned up/down/right/let arrows....any ideas anyone? I tried to google it but i seem tobe stuck--oh, and all that would not be any strange if that was happening before..it all worked well before...

Daube
January 2nd, 2014, 15:08
Unlike some other payware addons, the F-86 is quite detailled and realistic, especially regarding the startup sequence.
Did you read the manual before trying to start the plane ?

JAllen
January 2nd, 2014, 15:13
And if you can't work it with the manual then have you given the folks at Milviz the opportunity to help? Maybe there is a problem they need to know about.

cro_mig-21
January 2nd, 2014, 15:14
I just browsed the manual to see if there is any mention of that but there is not..I remember the start up procedure from before so I can turn onthe engine, the anti-ice, navigation..just the controls seem to be stuck..the VC yoke is banked fully to the left and locked..

OleBoy
January 2nd, 2014, 15:26
No problems here.

IMO, you should deal with this directly. Send them an email. http://www.milviz.com/milviz/contact.php

Or register over at Milvis and ask the developer. http://www.milviz.com/forum/

Or log-in to your account where you made the purchase, and perhaps re-download and try again. Your installer could be corrupted.

Milton Shupe
January 2nd, 2014, 15:33
I just browsed the manual to see if there is any mention of that but there is not..I remember the start up procedure from before so I can turn onthe engine, the anti-ice, navigation..just the controls seem to be stuck..the VC yoke is banked fully to the left and locked..

Sounds like the AP is on

JAllen
January 2nd, 2014, 15:44
No issues here either. Two weeks ago I replaced some major components including my FSX drive. I had not installed the F-86 to the new rig until just now. Everything installed and functions just as before.

cro_mig-21
January 2nd, 2014, 15:57
Thank you all guys for the help and advice..just managed to fix it..a re-install of the F-86 and deleting the fsx.cfg worked :) all is as it was now! Cheers!