PDA

View Full Version : USS Nimitz & USS Eisenhower Version 2.0 by Javier Fernandez

gray eagle
December 30th, 2013, 13:17
I had to reinstall the nimitz/ike again and in the instructions it says:

INSTALLATION:

1-copy cvn_68_69.cfg into 'conf.d' folder inside your 'Aicarriers' installation folder.

When I look in the NIMITZ folder for this file, it is not to be found. I have D/L the same file (Nimitz) from different places and that file is not to be found in the Nimitz.
The sim.cfg file is there but not the cvn_68_69.cfg file. I remember seeing it before and I thought it was in the Nimitz folder and all I had to do is what the instructions say.

Can't figure out why that file is missing from every version of this program. I can open the zip and look for it and before I even install it I don't see it.

Help...... :dizzy:

StormILM
December 30th, 2013, 13:21
Here it is, just unzip and drop it into your AI Carriers conf.d folder.

gray eagle
December 30th, 2013, 13:24
Here it is, just unzip and drop it into your AI Carriers conf.d folder.

Thanks, I should add I was interested in finding a known source (Location) that will have this file in the zip. Then I will go there and re download it and it should be in the zip.

gray eagle
December 31st, 2013, 07:19
Boy am I embarrassed. I looked again in the root directory of the zip file and there was my
missing file all along. Originally I would unzip or use the installer and think that it was in
the Nimitz folder. So, when I unziped it, I would not find it where it was all along.