December 28th, 2013, 06:27
http://betanews.com/2013/11/28/the-best-tools-for-removing-malware/

Hanimichal
December 28th, 2013, 09:00
All year I purchase licence Kaspersky to 3 computers
I still think this is the cheapest way

Francois
December 31st, 2013, 03:48
This is anti-malware software, not necessarily the same as anti-virus software ;-)

I use a range of products to protect my production PC's, ranging from hardware and software routers through anti-virus software. Internet security software AND anti-malware software.

hairyspin
December 31st, 2013, 13:19
Interesting reading, although I'm surprised Norton products weren't included in the latest test.

Naismith
December 31st, 2013, 16:31
Touch wood, I have used MS Security Essentials for years now it's free and I have never had an issue. :applause:

andersel
December 31st, 2013, 17:36
I use a combination of MS Security Essentials & Avast. I do REGULAR complete scans using one or the other (or both!). Since I stopped using pay ware AV software I haven't had problem one.

LA

SPman
January 5th, 2014, 16:14
I've been running Avira for the last 10 yrs, and it's been pretty good, overall - far better than Norton, the wife used on her computers.

StormILM
January 5th, 2014, 16:28
Been on Kaspersky about a year now. Hands down, the best PC protection I've ever used. Even have it on my tablets. All of my systems have been clean of bugs since I started using it. I was on BitDefender before for one year and absolutely hated it due to it's poor interface and ridiculously long scan times.