PDA

View Full Version : THANKS AND BRAVO ICKIE and CK!

beepee
November 14th, 2013, 13:27
SOH is back again ! Thanks for your efforts and bravo for your skillness in informatic. SOH is back again for all of us, who care for flight simulation

Thank you

Beepee

Allen
November 14th, 2013, 14:11
2nd this!!!

bearcat241
November 14th, 2013, 14:16
Thanks guys...judging from the downtime, it must have been quite the challenge!!!

Fibber
November 14th, 2013, 14:47
Message from Comflt as follows..........BRAVO ZULU to Ickie and all those who saved the SOH from oblivion.

highpockets
November 14th, 2013, 14:51
Thanks and thanks!! Any hair left :)

Blood_Hawk23
November 14th, 2013, 14:52
ty guys.

we still seem to have some minor issues but at least we can all talk about it.

Worthless
November 14th, 2013, 15:22
We're back in business. Boy have I missed SOH. Let me add my gratitude to those previously expressed. Thanks Ickie and CK. I've been following the "dang nabit" thread over at http://www.sim-outhouse.net (http://www.sim-outhouse.net/). It's obvious even to a computer amateur like me what a big job this must have been. It is greatly appreciated.

Sarg Willy
November 14th, 2013, 15:34
Thanks Ickie + Kid , and any other tec,s that laboured on this ,
I was beginning to get lonesome , going through withdrawl
symtems , aint pretty , Sarg

misson
November 14th, 2013, 16:08
thank u guys! i missed u!

Ettico
November 14th, 2013, 19:10
I don't know what happened, but I'm glad it stopped happening.

And now everything is different.:confused-new:

Allen
November 14th, 2013, 20:36
Update gone bad crashed the .com. The .net for sim-outhouse was fine. You can read about it here. http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=752

kelticheart
November 15th, 2013, 00:09
Let me join the big THANKYOU!/ATTA BOYS!/PAT ON THE BACK chorus to Ickie and the rest of the team!

But I'd change the welcome page into "A week to forget"....

Something bizarre is going on with my login: if I do it at the home page it tells me I have no rights to this forum. Yet, as you can see, I am replying to the forum and I just downloaded a couple of new addons for CFS2.

Go figure....computers are strange animals born out of human madness. I can say it after 15 days spent trying to bring my job routine back to normal, after the old workhorse died and we had to replace it with a new small desktop HP Pavilion. A nice beautiful toy, equipped with an AMD quad-core A-10-5700 CPU, AMD/ATI Radeon HD8570 and 8Gb RAM, but with YECCCCHHHH!!!!.....Windows 8 pre-installed...:hopelessness: :barf:

The only way I could start working with Win8 was downloading in a hurry the "Classic Shell" addon and install it! I-phones and tablets, bleah!....

A big :applouse:to Ickie & Co.!

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Devildog73
November 15th, 2013, 08:43
Ditto from me!

Hip-hip: HOOOOOORAAAAAAA

miamieagle
November 16th, 2013, 11:39
Thank you!

arfyhun
November 17th, 2013, 08:19
May I add my thanks to all the cognescenti who have laboured long and hard in order to complete a sterling service for the benefit of us all. I salute you.

Top types, one and all.

Graham.

stuart277
November 17th, 2013, 23:07
Thanks Guys
Running something like SOH must be a massive undertaking, way beyond my understanding.
Thanks to all involved. This is a little hobby for me now that I am retired, and I look forward to reading the CFS2 forums.
Cheers
Stuart