PDA

View Full Version : Convoy Question

Worthless
October 30th, 2013, 12:35
I put a number of Stuart277's wonderful new ships in a little convoy, using Cody Coyote's Mission Building Handbook instructions for convoys, just to get an idea how they would look altogether. Something isn't working quite right, though. Two of the battleships, Warspite and Revenge run at a somewhat faster pace then the other ships. I haven't tested them all yet, just the battleships and the WW1 Cruisers, but those two have the peddle to the metal. They run right over the other ships. Just curious, if this is a common thing in CFS2.

Talon
October 30th, 2013, 13:11
I put a number of Stuart277's wonderful new ships in a little convoy, using Cody Coyote's Mission Building Handbook instructions for convoys, just to get an idea how they would look altogether. Something isn't working quite right, though. Two of the battleships, Warspite and Revenge run at a somewhat faster pace then the other ships. I haven't tested them all yet, just the battleships and the WW1 Cruisers, but those two have the peddle to the metal. They run right over the other ships. Just curious, if this is a common thing in CFS2.

Worthles,

Make sure the speed is set to the speed of the slowest ship. That should do it.

stuart277
October 30th, 2013, 23:16
Hi Worthlots
Talon will know the right thing.
I just checked the DP files for the Warspite and Revenge.
The maximun speeds are set at 45(kph) for Warspite and 35(kph) for Revenge, so that should be OK.
Thanks for the nice comment.
Cheers
:jump:Stuart

Worthless
October 31st, 2013, 06:43
Warspite and Revenge haven't got any in the DP. Added them from QE and bingo! Everybody is in convoy just like a bunch of chickens.