PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Allen!

Allen
October 23rd, 2013, 14:32
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/407913825635306634.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden for CFS2 G-max model , fully animated, details, VC, 2D panel. Texture- 352 Sentai Summer 1945. Created by Krzysztof Malinowski.

I re-did the model in gMax to add breaking parts and add LODs to the model.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=17591&catid=53)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

kelticheart
October 24th, 2013, 00:13
Has anyone seen this, yet?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=82835

Allen, your idea of reviewing beautiful third party models and improve them is just

fantastic!

:jump: :applause: :jump: :applause: :jump: :applause: :jump:

Thank you very much!
KH :ernae:

Rami
October 24th, 2013, 01:40
Kelti,

You are just too quick for me. Thank you Allen, for all your hard work! :ernae:

UncleTgt
October 24th, 2013, 02:12
Great job Allen. :salute:

Be careful you don't get swamped with requests from Max to make everything with "breaking parts" :icon_lol:

gaucho_59
October 24th, 2013, 08:14
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden for CFS2 G-max model , fully animated, details, VC, 2D panel. Texture- 352 Sentai Summer 1945. Created by Krzysztof Malinowski.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=17591&catid=53)

:applause::applause::applause:
Lots of possibilities here....
I've done some major surgery on the "very primitive" panel extant with the model...
(really a very poor one... way too thick members and quite far from the real one)
the panel shape is quite inexact... the real one is a split (two-tablets) rather than a single one...

Allen
October 24th, 2013, 14:40
Your all welcome. This one was pain as it has polygon count is way to high for CFS2. The best I could do was make the breaking parts and build some quick and dirty LOD. The framerates should be fine tell you get real close to one.

UncleTgt
He also wants me to look into the VB Planes Spitfire Mk.V and it didn't have a read me of any kind but I did find the VB Planes Copyright.doc in another VB Planes aircraft. I don't know if any one from VB Planes is still around. Max thinks Gramp may be up in the CFS3 fourm but I haven't looked.

misson
October 25th, 2013, 02:06
Thank you Allen again ! Let´s see the next multiplayer session how she fight! :medals::medals:

Jagdflieger
October 25th, 2013, 07:34
Thanks Allen for updating her!

Allen
October 25th, 2013, 21:26
Thank you Allen again ! Let´s see the next multiplayer session how she fight! :medals::medals:

I didn't change how she flys and I'm almost sure she was here at SOH at one time as there are skins for here here.

Thanks Allen for updating her!

Your welcome!

Maxstuka
October 26th, 2013, 18:51

Thank you for fulfill my dream

:jump:

Jaxon
October 27th, 2013, 01:34
A very nice aircraft. Good to see it enhanced with LOD Models.

BTW: I wonder about the ordnances: Wikipedia says, the Raiden could carry two 60kg bombs or 2x 200l external droptanks (=> wingracks?)
But the only pics I saw were with a single droptank (with horizontal fins) in a centerline mount which looks more like 300-400l.

http://www.century-of-flight.net/Aviation%20history/photo_albums/timeline/ww2/Mitsubishi%20J2M%20Raiden.htm
http://www.scalemates.com/products/product.php?id=115180

Can anybody clarify?

bearcat241
October 27th, 2013, 05:06
My opinion...it could be both. As with all historical info, you only get a partial picture, more or less, of any topic. I think you're looking at simple omissions with both sources. One mentions the wing tanks with no regard for the ventral tank at all and the other shows a picture of the plane equipped with the ventral tank but also fails to mention it in the paragraph below on armament.

The P-47 had the internal plumbing to carry two wing tanks OR a single ventral tank. If the Jug had this capability, wouldn't it seem reasonable that an enemy counterpart could have the same?

Maxstuka
November 2nd, 2013, 10:10
Morton was make 4 exelents skins for this Km model

But I do not remember the website of Morton

Allen
November 2nd, 2013, 16:11
I think those skin are here in the CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese part of the library.

Maxstuka
November 2nd, 2013, 17:18
I think those skin are here in the CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese part of the library.

Hi!, I have only 1 of the four pack morton skins for km model. The file is lost in the old data base files, so is disabled to download.It only was in my backup DVD that I was make in 2009

Thanks Allen for this exelent model.

Maxstuka
November 2nd, 2013, 17:29
This is the allen model with the texture and some things changed by my.

Enjoy!.

Maxstuka
November 5th, 2013, 11:20
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=53

Maxstuka
November 26th, 2013, 13:02
If you have saved aircraft, you could make you bleed, so that it is centered in the same way that microsoft models

Allen
November 26th, 2013, 19:42
That is a lot of work (redoing the whole DP) for sothing the reallly has no effet other than the view window and that the don't line up with the stock aircraft.

Blood_Hawk23
November 26th, 2013, 21:26
hey Allen,
can that be fixed in the CFG?
or is that a model issue. I don't think the DP effects that.

miamieagle
November 27th, 2013, 09:02
A very nice addition.

Thank you

Allen
November 27th, 2013, 15:32
hey Allen,
can that be fixed in the CFG?
or is that a model issue. I don't think the DP effects that.

Nope. When the plane is used as ground object the center of the model is used.

Maxstuka
November 27th, 2013, 18:23
Nope. When the plane is used as ground object the center of the model is used.

but, I do not understand why the .dp file?. I know that you need shift (move), the model in a gmax or fsds2 program, but the only that I know in .dp is you most change the old positions , so if you shif 0.1 m , you need add the 0.1m to all boxes and effects.

is it possible to fix the Centre with the .dp?:icon_eek:

Blood_Hawk23
November 27th, 2013, 18:32
but, I do not understand why the .dp file?. I know that you need shift (move), the model in a gmax or fsds2 program, but the only that I know in .dp is you most change the old positions , so if you shif 0.1 m , you need add the 0.1m to all boxes and effects.

is it possible to fix the Centre with the .dp?:icon_eek:

To my knowledge, No.

it would have to be done with the Gmax or FSDS. then re-exported. and so on. i'm not sure if moving the CoG in the CFG would help either. probly just mess up the flight dynamics.

mav
November 29th, 2013, 03:25
There's another option you can relocate the center point via scasm... this is quick and dirty.

http://s10.postimg.org/ak7ts5js9/raiden.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image upload (http://postimage.org/)

Maxstuka
November 29th, 2013, 06:54
There's another option you can relocate the center point via scasm... this is quick and dirty.

http://s10.postimg.org/ak7ts5js9/raiden.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image upload (http://postimage.org/)

Hoooooo, very nice!.:emmersed:

Please can you explain how you do that?. and please attach the new mdl with this fix.
where I can download scasm?.I never use it.

you know how is the line to use a hexaeditor to change easy the values of the center point?

Allen
November 29th, 2013, 21:07

Dose it have any effect on the DP and dose it work for when it is placed as ground object?

mav
November 29th, 2013, 21:38
Hoooooo, very nice!.:emmersed:

Please can you explain how you do that?. and please attach the new mdl with this fix.
where I can download scasm?.I never use it.

you know how is the line to use a hexaeditor to change easy the values of the center point?

You don't have the "MDLC"????
MDLC decompile command below......
MDLC /a Raiden.mdl

This is NOT 1 of those hexeditor moments!

Dose it have any effect on the DP and dose it work for when it is placed as ground object?

Yeh the CFG & DP files have too be adjusted as well, in this case pushed back to suit.

Maxstuka
November 30th, 2013, 08:38
This is NOT 1 of those hexeditor moments!

Ok, I understand of this speak, that is imposible the way of hexeditor.¿true?

You don't have the "MDLC"????
MDLC decompile command below......
MDLC /a Raiden.mdl

Yeah, I use the MDLC to convert files, I think that my MDLC is limited because can not run the .exe In DOS. Helpme please I need understand.
This is the Windows down when I try to use.

I try using this file,No!.

So the only that I can use in Windows 7 is this menú and works ok

Before continue asking, I need that someone can help me get a MDLC that works well, or how to make it work fully in Windows 7 32 bit.

I ask apologies and thank you, but this teaching is vital, so that I can do many things of interest to all of us.

PD: We are very interested in the .mdl file, that you generated with the new location of the raiden, you could attach it in the thread, to download rapid.Please.

Blood_Hawk23
November 30th, 2013, 09:00
your not able to use the " MDLC /a".
what version are you using?
I could send what I have. right off hand, I don't remember where I got it.

misson
November 30th, 2013, 09:29
Ok, I understand of this speak, that is imposible the way of hexeditor.¿true?

Yeah, I use the MDLC to convert files, I think that my MDLC is limited because can not run the .exe In DOS. Helpme please I need understand.
This is the Windows down when I try to use. Max! tenés que usar la ventana dos. entonces escribes mdlc a/ x.mdl despues de alli se generará un archivo . sca que tendrás que modificar a tus necesidades y por ultimo tendras que compilarlo.

lo más facil es que dentro de la carpeta donde tenés los archivos de MKmdlc pegues el archivo . mdl pero lo renombres como x luego haces doble click en el ejecutable que dice
1~x Mdl to Scasm luego segenerará el archivo .sca que hablamos. para ultimo compilarlo con los otros ejecutables pero siempre con el archivo nombrado como x

misson
November 30th, 2013, 09:35
Max! tenés que usar la ventana dos. entonces escribes mdlc a/ x.mdl despues de alli se generará un archivo . sca que tendrás que modificar a tus necesidades y por ultimo tendras que compilarlo.

lo más facil es que dentro de la carpeta donde tenés los archivos de MKmdlc pegues el archivo . mdl pero lo renombres como x luego haces doble click en el ejecutable que dice
1~x Mdl to Scasm luego segenerará el archivo .sca que hablamos. para ultimo compilarlo con los otros ejecutables pero siempre con el archivo nombrado como x ahora,,,, ni idea de que modificar para tales efectos en el archivo scasm.

Maxstuka
November 30th, 2013, 13:19
Max! tenés que usar la ventana dos. entonces escribes mdlc a/ x.mdl despues de alli se generará un archivo . sca que tendrás que modificar a tus necesidades y por ultimo tendras que compilarlo.

1~x Mdl to Scasm luego segenerará el archivo .sca que hablamos. para ultimo compilarlo con los otros ejecutables pero siempre con el archivo nombrado como x

Si amigo, eso lo he entendido, pero al parecer el MDLC que tengo falla, esa imagen trasparente en DOS, dura 1 segundo y desaparece, te agradezco la traducción.
Pero para poder experimentar, necesito en primera instancia que alguien me facilite un MDLC que corra en Windows 7.

Blood_Hawk23 posiblemente me envie el que dispone, pero por las dudas, envíame el que tienes a la casilla que te envio por mensaje privado. Si aprendo a hacer esto, puedo hacer unos cuantos trabajos que hasta el momento no pude resolver.

misson
November 30th, 2013, 14:47
Si amigo, eso lo he entendido, pero al parecer el MDLC que tengo falla, esa imagen trasparente en DOS, dura 1 segundo y desaparece, te agradezco la traducci�n.
Pero para poder experimentar, necesito en primera instancia que alguien me facilite un MDLC que corra en Windows 7.

Blood_Hawk23 posiblemente me envie el que dispone, pero por las dudas, env�ame el que tienes a la casilla que te envio por mensaje privado. Si aprendo a hacer esto, puedo hacer unos cuantos trabajos que hasta el momento no pude resolver.

Ok max! Primerovtu sistema debe ser 32 bit. Debes buscar en tu windows el simbolo de sistema DOS y pegar el ejecutable DOS en la carpeta mk mdlc y es este ejecutable DOS que debes usar con los comandos antes mencionados. No es la ventana dos que se muestra por un segundo. A mi me sucedia lo mismo.

Blood_Hawk23
November 30th, 2013, 14:48
Si amigo, eso lo he entendido, pero al parecer el MDLC que tengo falla, esa imagen trasparente en DOS, dura 1 segundo y desaparece, te agradezco la traducción.

Blood_Hawk23 posiblemente me envie el que dispone, pero por las dudas, envíame el que tienes a la casilla que te envio por mensaje privado. Si aprendo a hacer esto, puedo hacer unos cuantos trabajos que hasta el momento no pude resolver.

Max,

I sent what i have. I had to translate the page to read it.

I hope it helps. your have to do the administrative perms thing for it to work in Win7. hopefully it does work.

Question do you have it set so the Dos prompt will stay open. I just thought about that? I forget how to do it so i'll get back to you.

til later,
John

Blood_Hawk23
November 30th, 2013, 14:58
Max,

I sent what i have. I had to translate the page to read it.

I hope it helps. your have to do the administrative perms thing for it to work in Win7. hopefully it does work.

Question do you have it set so the Dos prompt will stay open. I just thought about that? I forget how to do it so i'll get back to you.

til later,
John

Found it.
>open the mk_mdl folder.
>right click on the mdlc icon.
>select properties.
>there are 8 tabs select program
>there is a check box near the bottom that says "Close on Exit" uncheck the box.

now when you run it it will stay open.

see if that helps.

mav
November 30th, 2013, 18:50
... you need to have the scasm.exe in the same directory as the "MDLC", then run in DOS or with .bat file.... does work on win7 32bit with NO issues.

http://www.scasm.de/dat/sca296.zip

Maxstuka
November 30th, 2013, 19:19
... you need to have the scasm.exe in the same directory as the "MDLC", then run in DOS or with .bat file.... does work on win7 32bit with NO issues.

http://www.scasm.de/dat/sca296.zip

1)Thanks Blood_Hawk23

2)Gracias misson

3) This is the only that I can star but

look next

C.Install the MDL Converter
1.Unzip the MDLC_Bxx.zip and Extract to your MDLC folder, example: C:\MDLC folder,
because MDLC support only 8 characters length pathname/ filename,

Ok! I did

please allow the C:\12345678\12345678\12345678.123 pathname/ filename format.

whats?????

2.modify the "MdlcPath=" to your MDLC folder in MDLC.INI file, example: "MdlcPath=C:\MDLC",
it will define the MDLC system files folder then you can run MDLC in any other folder,
the MDLC still could find MDLC system files normally.

Ok but not found!!!!!

3.Copy and Paste the MDLC.EXE, MDLC.INI and RTM.EXE 3 files to C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND folder for WINDOWS 98/ Me,
if you want use MDLC in anywhere.

I do not need mdlc in anywhere! ok

Maxstuka
November 30th, 2013, 19:39
Found it.
>open the mk_mdl folder.
>right click on the mdlc icon.
>select properties.
>there are 8 tabs select program
>there is a check box near the bottom that says "Close on Exit" uncheck the box.

now when you run it it will stay open.

see if that helps.

Yeah I did it. in first time.

Blood_Hawk23
November 30th, 2013, 21:09
Yeah I did it. in first time.

Awesome!!!

I hope it will work well for you.

Maxstuka
November 30th, 2013, 21:28
Awesome!!!

I hope it will work well for you.

No! :toilet_claw:

misson
December 1st, 2013, 02:33
1)Thanks Blood_Hawk23

2)Gracias misson

look next

Max , no te detengas en donde instalar la ruta. ni el largo de el nombre. funciona en cualquier lado pero como te dijo mav el scasm debe estar dentro de la misma carpeta tal como muestra una de tus figuras.

Ahora.. en la ventana DOS no veo que hayas usado comandos validos. Raiden no es un comando.
Escribe en la ventana "mdlc a/ x.mdl" donde x es el modelo raiden (click derecho , cambiar nombre, x y listo) pero el archivo mdl debe estar dentro de la carpeta mkmdlc junto con todos los elementos que ya se ven en tus captura de pantalla.

mav
December 1st, 2013, 02:46
1)Thanks Blood_Hawk23

2)Gracias misson

look next

C.Install the MDL Converter
1.Unzip the MDLC_Bxx.zip and Extract to your MDLC folder, example: C:\MDLC folder,
because MDLC support only 8 characters length pathname/ filename,

Ok! I did

please allow the C:\12345678\12345678\12345678.123 pathname/ filename format.

whats?????

2.modify the "MdlcPath=" to your MDLC folder in MDLC.INI file, example: "MdlcPath=C:\MDLC",
it will define the MDLC system files folder then you can run MDLC in any other folder,
the MDLC still could find MDLC system files normally.

Ok but not found!!!!!

3.Copy and Paste the MDLC.EXE, MDLC.INI and RTM.EXE 3 files to C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND folder for WINDOWS 98/ Me,
if you want use MDLC in anywhere.

I do not need mdlc in anywhere! ok

you're welcome.... LOL!!!

Later

Maxstuka
December 1st, 2013, 07:47
Max , no te detengas en donde instalar la ruta. ni el largo de el nombre. funciona en cualquier lado pero como te dijo mav el scasm debe estar dentro de la misma carpeta tal como muestra una de tus figuras.

Ahora.. en la ventana DOS no veo que hayas usado comandos validos. Raiden no es un comando.
Escribe en la ventana "mdlc a/ x.mdl" donde x es el modelo raiden (click derecho , cambiar nombre, x y listo) pero el archivo mdl debe estar dentro de la carpeta mkmdlc junto con todos los elementos que ya se ven en tus captura de pantalla.

Realmente parece imposible, no funciona nada.Lo he corrido como administrador y compatibilidad con Windows xp sp2 y he ejecutado lo que me han dicho.

Parece que hay memoria insuficiente. Es verdad que estoy corriendo la maquina con 2gb de ram en win 7, y he tenido problemas aveces al ingresar a cfs2, que tengo que cerrar todos los programas y esperar un ratito a que la memoria se libere. Pero no creo que sea el problema.
No puedo continuar así.Pidanle ustedes a mav que les enseñe los pasos que realizo!, asi postean las pantallas de lo que se va haciendo, de esa forma yo puedo ver que es lo que no funciona en mi PC.
Sino es como hacer lo que me dicen a siegas.

Maxstuka
December 1st, 2013, 08:25
you're welcome.... LOL!!!

Later

I have problems with the Pc or mdlc versions that I have, it is very difficult to understand something when you can't even boot.

the Messages in Spanish were led to my Argentinean colleague.

Thank you for the great idea posted, It is that we wanted.

I write bad English, and I'm using a very limited free translator.So please consider that it is difficult to understand and express themselves correctly, but the intention is there.

We ask you, since you have the tools and knowledge, if you could upload the .mdl of the raiden who has managed to successfully modify.For everyone's enjoyment

Maxstuka
December 1st, 2013, 08:36

Hahahaha, :02.47-tranquillity: resulto lo del mensaje privado, pero no con el mdlc que me enviaste vos. Sino con el de Blood_Hawk23

Blood_Hawk23
December 1st, 2013, 10:16
Max,
Any luck with it?

You only have 2GB of RAM with WIN7... Try adding a 2GB PAGEFILE. It might help.

Maxstuka
December 1st, 2013, 12:40
Max,
Any luck with it?

You only have 2GB of RAM with WIN7... Try adding a 2GB PAGEFILE. It might help.

I have a SSD , but I will instal it when I make a big backup of my PC.

Luck, mmmmm like a I reap in labyrinth

misson
December 1st, 2013, 14:03
Hey Mav , we realy apreciate your help , so please , show us what next.
Cheers
Mario