PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

keenanbrown
October 12th, 2013, 02:46
Hey everyone just finished downloading MAW the single file installion which has all the needed files i believe the file was 1.51 GB.. I have not tried it yet just downloading some stuff first but I know I will enjoy this one alot it has alot of airplanes and the cockpits, and scenery are amazing, etc i have read. i have also read that MAW has alot of different p40's which is my fav plane, also are all the planes made by AVHistory team?.. Thanks everyone for making this expansion and others free for users like me and really grateful for your hardwork and the hours you guys put in.. Ok I have some questions it took me about two days to download the 1.5 GB MAW file I was thinking maybe I should try PTO Rising SUN next to download which is 2GB or am i missing something? maybe there are alot more files to download for PTO RISING SUN? Also in all how many GB is the ETO in its entirety? ETO is the one i am afraid of because of my slow net but really want to get that one too.. Sorry for the many questions guys im new here and have alot of stuff to learn.lol Finally there is no site I can see which has OFF download is OFF free or do I have to pay for it? I would really want this one too because of my favorite WW1 pilot Werner Voss.. Thanks you guys for taking the time to read this..

Capt. Winters
October 13th, 2013, 22:18
Hi keenanbrown,

If you worried about download limits and its holding you back from installing the various addons, I'd gladly burn the install files for ETO etc to DVD and post out to you. All you have to do is PM me an address to send them to.

No catches just sharing the load, and should someone in the future be suffering the same troubles and or concerns your having now, then you make the same offer to them that I'm making here.

regards Rob.

keenanbrown
October 14th, 2013, 01:28
Wow thank you so much mate.. You have made my day.. My best downloading speed is 5/kbps so it is super slow we dont get good net out here in the Philippines I live in a very small town where the net is not so great at all.. I had this game before when it first came out but my pc could not handle it, but after so many years later with a better pc gave it another try and worked like a charm.. I am so interested in the other mods that people have made it's just my downloading speed is holding me up from getting these work of arts that make the game so much better.. I have BoB, Korea, and Solomon Islands, and also MAW which took me forever to download..But the newest ones like Rising Sun and ETO scare me because they are 2gb+ I believe each.. I really appreciate your help Cpt. Winters and I will be sure to send a copy to anybody who has the same problem as me...:salute::salute::salute: I will send you a pm I hope living in the Philippines is not a problem... Thank you so much again...:jump::jump::jump: