PDA

View Full Version : Craig Richardson?

ThinkingManNeil
October 10th, 2013, 07:22
Is Craig Richardson around? I've tried to send a couple of e-mails to him using the e-mail address listed at his Classic Wings website, but I keep getting a mail delivery failure notice.

N.

FSX68
October 10th, 2013, 07:30
Is Craig Richardson around? I've tried to send a couple of e-mails to him using the e-mail address listed at his Classic Wings website, but I keep getting a mail delivery failure notice.

N.

Hi,

I've had no problem. His correct email address is listed on his web site. I got an reply within 24 hrs after sending him one.
:engel016:

FentiFlier1
October 10th, 2013, 08:44
I suppose he's busy with Rara Avis Sim projects!

I hope he'll be able to finish the Robinson Redwing - I'm looking forward to that one.

Cheers,

Owen.

full
October 10th, 2013, 10:11
Yep I'm still around :)

I don't know why I haven't got your email.... just PM me instead

Yeah the Redwing is still on the list, along with the Phantom, I've not been doing to much FS stuff recentley as my wife and I are expecting our first child within the next few days, so I'm busy getting things ready :)

FSX68
October 10th, 2013, 11:06
Yep I'm still around :)

I don't know why I haven't got your email.... just PM me instead

Yeah the Redwing is still on the list, along with the Phantom, I've not been doing to much FS stuff recentley as my wife and I are expecting our first child within the next few days, so I'm busy getting things ready :)

Craig,
Thanks again for fixing the stuck wheels on that "Luscombe 8A Silvaire". Did you update the basic file on you website to include the wheel fix? :applause:

Roger
October 10th, 2013, 11:40
Congrats Craig and Mrs Craig on the imminent arrival:ernae:

Sundog
October 10th, 2013, 17:36
Yep I'm still around :) I don't know why I haven't got your email.... just PM me instead Yeah the Redwing is still on the list, along with the Phantom, I've not been doing to much FS stuff recentley as my wife and I are expecting our first child within the next few days, so I'm busy getting things ready :) Congrats Craig!!

danyboy21
October 10th, 2013, 18:15
It is a good news ! ! !

Félicitations aux parents :applause:

FentiFlier1
October 11th, 2013, 00:27
Congratulations to you both!