PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back Into CFS2 Scenery

bobhegf
October 8th, 2013, 21:36
Here is a scenery texture I am working on for my Cactus Missions while I wait for some parts for my new game PC.

Jagdflieger
October 9th, 2013, 17:16
Glad to see you're back at it Bob.

bobhegf
October 9th, 2013, 17:36
It feels good to be back at it. I hope this time I can complete the Cactus missions I have tried to do for so long. I am still having to learn a lot over again but I will make it I hope.

bobhegf
October 10th, 2013, 12:05
Here is the ,I hope, final texture for the Cactus scenery for AUG ops.

Worthless
October 10th, 2013, 12:56
Ahhh yes. Great work Bob. I have longed for an early version of Henderson reflecting its appearance during the first month or two of that momentous struggle. The MS one right out of the box was less than satisfactory, and most of the rest that have come along later, though elegant have been reflective in appearance of a date much later in the war.

bobhegf
October 10th, 2013, 17:59
Once I can get FSSC to transport the scenery and get it adjusted to fit I will try to upload it

bobhegf
October 10th, 2013, 22:22
It does not look like I will be transporting any scenery because I can`t get FSSC to transport the scenery. I am running 1.5.0 FSSC version. I have about 4 different versions and using the uninstall that comes with it I can`t even get it to uninstall. I am showing 6 different installs of FSSC in the regestery with no way to clean them out but only one install of FSSC in the program files.