PDA

View Full Version : i think this is funny....

Daveroo
September 26th, 2013, 12:20
i was beside myself (irate) when i saw the headline on flying.com...and then read the story....its great in my mind...lol

http://www.flyingmag.com/pilots-places/pilots-adventures-more/cop-tickets-illegally-parked-blackhawk?cmpid=enews092613&spPodID=030&spMailingID=17932297&spUserID=MjkyNzMxODQxNDQS1&spJobID=231546586&spReportId=MjMxNTQ2NTg2S0

Odie
September 26th, 2013, 12:28
You have to admit, how many times in an officer's career do they get presented with a chance to ticket a Blackhawk?? Probably gave the helo crew a much-needed chuckle.

Daveroo
September 26th, 2013, 15:57
i wont tell ya what we did to a calfire pilot after he was dipping out of a live sewer pond and then going direct on us.....we called him off about 6 times...but he just kept doing it....we had to hose ourselves off..and i was tempted to strip down to hose off...i have to say..the pilot called for the calfire repair team to come from where ever back then and replace his seat...not just the cover...

Bushpounder
September 27th, 2013, 04:39
There seems to be a rash of stupid cop syndrome happening these days. Does common sense stay at the station now? Luckily there are sooooo many good and thinking cops out there, but it is still hurts to see that some are just not doing it correctly.

Don