PDA

View Full Version : Final update for North Africa by Achim...

Rami
September 20th, 2013, 16:37
Good evening,

Achim finished his final bitmap update for North Africa, finishing the last twenty-five airbases. I updated the entire package and moved it to the front of the line, but I included the revised bitmaps in this thread as an attachment. All you have to do is drop them in, overwriting the originals. The others have not changed from the update earlier in the summer.

He also asked me to include an airbase.dat update for the JHS_Greece package, which I have also included here.

Many thanks, Achim. This is outstanding work! :ernae:

misson
September 20th, 2013, 18:25
Thank u guys ! I was waiting this !:jump:

kelticheart
September 26th, 2013, 00:35
Good evening,

Achim finished his final bitmap update for North Africa, finishing the last twenty-five airbases. I updated the entire package and moved it to the front of the line, but I included the revised bitmaps in this thread as an attachment. All you have to do is drop them in, overwriting the originals. The others have not changed from the update earlier in the summer.

He also asked me to include an airbase.dat update for the JHS_Greece package, which I have also included here.

Many thanks, Achim. This is outstanding work! :ernae:

Sorry Rami for being so dumb...do you mean these files you attached here are needed with Achim's updates you just reposted?
Or, since you say you updated the entire package, all one has to do is download them from the library "NEW" section (as I just did) and he's all set?

In any event a big THANK YOU! to Achim!

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Rami
September 26th, 2013, 01:23
Sorry Rami for being so dumb...do you mean these files you attached here are needed with Achim's updates you just reposted?
Or, since you say you updated the entire package, all one has to do is download them from the library "NEW" section (as I just did) and he's all set?

In any event a big THANK YOU! to Achim!

Cheers!

Kelti,

I meant that if you already have his North African bases installed, you could just drop these bitmaps in and skip downloading the entire package.

kelticheart
September 26th, 2013, 01:36
Kelti,

I meant that if you already have his North African bases installed, you could just drop these bitmaps in and skip downloading the entire package.

Roger that!

It's ok, because I like to have all of my downloads up-to-date. I'll replace the old ones with these in my archives.

Cheers!

Sarg Willy
September 26th, 2013, 17:12
Rami Just a heads up ,, The Greece entry in the downloads is not
working ,, but the one on this form page is .

Rami
September 26th, 2013, 18:36
Sarg Willy,

I just double-checked it twice...it downloads for me and unzips fine! :salute:

Sarg Willy
September 26th, 2013, 21:11
Thanks for checking Rami , look,s like this end Avast flaglng something
will see if I can disable the wretched creature ,