PDA

View Full Version : HELLO!

Henry
September 17th, 2013, 08:37
:guinness:Here i am back into "the real world" ofLIFE:costum:IHAVE BEENlocked up in aMental institution:sheep: threatend to kill someone:cool:>STUPIDREMARK
N0W back ina nursing home. TV& INTERNET access>
:guinness::guinness::ernae: after great counseling i am better:mix-smi: i have realized that i will never walk again.a frightning thought but true:running:cheers :icon29:
ill
i have missed yaaalll ill beN BACK .AICH
:kilroy:

Daveroo
September 17th, 2013, 09:06
Hi Henry,glad to have you back in "reality".....sorry about not being able to walk anymore,,thats one of my fears in life,,with my spinal issues i fear losing the use of my legs,,and my biggest fear in loss of eyesight,i was told a few years ago i have signs of macular degeneration in my right eye.
many people have laughed at,and made fun of johnny Depp for "retiring" from moving making at his age,thinking he is just rich enough now he can stop making movies and be the king of his manor..not the case..he has full blown macular degeneration in both eyes and could be completely blind in a year.scary stuff...

so back to you Henry....who did you threaten? someone in the medical field?.....i made the mistake of punching an "orderly" in the chest when he tried to force feed me ,they then handcuffed me to my bed and as a cop was reading me my miranda rights.....i had a massive vomit session all over the sheriffs deputy,as i was then explaining to the deputy i was NOT supposed to be fed solid food,my surgeon walked in with the hospital admin and they fired the orderly and staff nurse who tried to force feed me in the first place....the cuffs came off,,and the cop..not happy with his clothing mess..shook my hand ,smiled and left..

gosh i made it about me again.....i must be having a needy day....:isadizzy:

Roger
September 17th, 2013, 09:09
Great to see you again H!:ernae:

Blackbird686
September 17th, 2013, 09:29
Hello my friend... Good to have you back here, once again. :guinness:

Cheers -- BB686:USA-flag:

SSI01
September 17th, 2013, 10:01
Greetings, sir, and welcome back!

For Daveroo - don't worry, I worked with a lot of people above me in rank who made me want to vomit. Also a lot of folks I had to investigate as well. All you did was do that for me by proxy.:salute:

beana51
September 17th, 2013, 10:17
The Best Of well wishes For You....VinCarpe Diem (http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7h1mnDhSfC8AjlFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzZGpwZGR 0BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1ZJUDA1MV8x/SIG=11fce9ln0/EXP=1379470566/**http%3a//www.carpediem.com/en)

Naismith
September 17th, 2013, 10:56
You have been through the mill these past couple of years. Glad to see you back H.

Odie
September 17th, 2013, 13:16
Glad to hear you are doing better, Henry....welcome back!

stovall
September 17th, 2013, 15:05
Great to hear from you Henry. Please don't be a stranger. We need your comments around here.

hawkeye52
September 17th, 2013, 16:21
Welcome back, Hen-er-ry! :applause:

- h52

Willy
September 17th, 2013, 16:49
Aitch! I've been wondering how you've been doing. Sounds like you went down a pretty rough road, but I'm glad to see you back here!

Take care old friend!

W

modelr
September 17th, 2013, 17:55
Welcome back, Henry. We missed you. :applause::wavey:

MCDesigns
September 17th, 2013, 17:57
Welcome back Henry!! :applause:

paiken
September 17th, 2013, 18:35
Welcome Back Henry! The Outhouse just hasn't been the same without you.

AndyG43
September 18th, 2013, 03:23
Aitch!! You've been missed man! :salute:

hairyspin
September 18th, 2013, 05:02
Great to hear from you again Henry! Is it true you tried to buy Jerry Yagen's Mosquito FB.26? And can I get a flight in her?

huub vink
September 18th, 2013, 07:42
Welcome home H.

Huub

Panther_99FS
September 18th, 2013, 15:14
'Enry,
GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK!!!!

Finally, I can talk to someone who actually knows what "film" is.....:mixedsmi::ernae:

TeaSea
September 18th, 2013, 15:43
What is this "film" of which you speak??

Good to see you back Henry!!...:costum:

Quicksand
September 18th, 2013, 15:47
Welcome back Henry. Lots of prayers and well wishes headed your way. You have been sorely missed.

txnetcop
September 19th, 2013, 03:42
Hey Henry was the food any good??? I may have to try that some day!!! Welcome back Amigo:salute:
Ted

limjack
September 21st, 2013, 09:39
What is this "film" of which you speak??

Good to see you back Henry!!...:costum:

They have a thing for that film that builds up around the bathtub.

Welcome back Henry

Jim