PDA

View Full Version : TuFun Jr?

FSX68
September 13th, 2013, 07:43
I don't know, but look at this video folks as it looks like Tufun Jr at work with the sounds and videos. Hope this guy is successful as the sound is pretty neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2EtuSLsak

EDIT:

Apparently this guy made a few more nice sounds for other FSX default Aircraft. Here is one for the Beech Baron 58:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7E54FB4XA&list=PL95E8224F2765435D

Bjoern
September 14th, 2013, 08:12
Adam released a very nice JT8D soundset so far (on Avsim). Anyone flying -8D powered stuff should check it out. It's well worth the 300+Mb download.

Paul Domingue
September 15th, 2013, 18:25
Who is TuFun Jr.? I assume it is TuFun's son? They are not TuFun's videos as he almost always begins or ends with his logo. Nice sounds though but I'm no expert on sounds.

FSX68
September 15th, 2013, 18:34
Who is TuFun Jr.? I assume it is TuFun's son? They are not TuFun's videos as he almost always begins or ends with his logo. Nice sounds though but I'm no expert on sounds.

It was just a joke.....a funny.....

The guy who did the videos did a good job of it and was close to par with Tufun's style and techniques ergo Tufun Jr.

So it was just a funny :icon_lol:

Paul Domingue
September 15th, 2013, 18:37
It was just a joke.....a funny.....

The guy who did the videos did a good job of it and was close to par with Tufun's style and techniques ergo Tufun Jr.

So it was just a funny :icon_lol:

As long as TuFun's laughing. :icon_lol:

FSX68
September 15th, 2013, 18:44

Well so far I've heard no complaints. :engel016:

phantomx1
September 16th, 2013, 10:40
By looking up the the author of the sound set for the Baron 58 in the video, Adam Murphy, over at FlightSim I was able to find his Baron 58 sound set and tried it out. It is a very impressive dynamic sound set which is much better than the default 58 sound.

Couldn't find his DC-3 sound set at Flightsim though.

Thanks for the HU on this FSX68.

FSX68
September 16th, 2013, 11:27
By looking up the the author of the sound set for the Baron 58 in the video, Adam Murphy, over at FlightSim I was able to find his Baron 58 sound set and tried it out. It is a very impressive dynamic sound set which is much better than the default 58 sound.

Couldn't find his DC-3 sound set at Flightsim though.

Thanks for the HU on this FSX68.

My Pleasure :icon_lol:

TuFun
September 16th, 2013, 12:05

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: