PDA

View Full Version : not flight sim..but id like....

Daveroo
August 31st, 2013, 13:25
i wish i knew how to make a sim myself,id set one up to replicate the "Red Ball Express",the same WWII era routes they used,with a time table mission set,but id have a "free drive" option as well,with an ETO,North Africa,PTO..USA homeland,and UK sceneries.where you could set up your own supply routes.

you have the basic CCKW ofcourse,but also the US6,U7144T,and others.id keep the realise to US/UK built trucks...but keep it open sourse like FSX so others could be made.

use the typical logitec racing wheel for the controler,with the peddles with gas/break/clutch and a push button on the shifter or wheel to operate the 2 speed transfer case.

oh well...dream on...

n4gix
September 1st, 2013, 05:52
i wish i knew how to make a sim myself,id set one up to replicate the "Red Ball Express",the same WWII era routes they used,with a time table mission set,but id have a "free drive" option as well,with an ETO,North Africa,PTO..USA homeland,and UK sceneries.where you could set up your own supply routes.

you have the basic CCKW ofcourse,but also the US6,U7144T,and others.id keep the realise to US/UK built trucks...but keep it open sourse like FSX so others could be made.

use the typical logitec racing wheel for the controler,with the peddles with gas/break/clutch and a push button on the shifter or wheel to operate the 2 speed transfer case.

oh well...dream on...
You could probably realize that by creating mod files for the European Truck Simulator 2 program:
http://www.scssoft.com/eurotrucksimulator2.php

Google search using keywords "ETS2 mods" for links illustrating the amazing mod capabilities of this engine.