Hmmmm, doesn't sound at all like teeth munching on wood. :icon_lol:

MCDesigns
August 29th, 2013, 08:41

LMAO :applause:

Killbilly
August 29th, 2013, 09:14

Thanks for taking the high road on that. My brain went low. I'm ashamed.

dhasdell
August 29th, 2013, 10:10
What sound does.....oh, never mind.

big-mike
August 29th, 2013, 10:16
You don`t like it?Do you know a better one?
Michael

ViperPilot2
August 29th, 2013, 11:03
You don`t like it?Do you know a better one?
Michael

Michael,

Just the usual jibes and pokes that come whenever the DHC-2's name and it's operating environment are printed on the page... everybody does it; from here on SOH, to Jimmy Fallon and Conan, to the pages of the Huffington Post.

Anyway...

Nice sound package Aaron made available as freeware! It should enhance the flying experience, I should think!

big-mike
August 29th, 2013, 13:07
Thank you,ViperPilot----no problem.
Michael

Roger
August 29th, 2013, 13:55
http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=175112

Michael

Thanks for the hu Mike:ernae:

We have to remember that many of our members do not have english as their first language and may miss the plethora of comedic references that the word "beaver" may throw up for native english speakers and will be totally lost on non-native english speakers.

heywooood
August 29th, 2013, 16:04

We have to remember that many of our members do not have english as their first language and may miss the plethora of comedic references that the word "beaver" may throw up for native english speakers and will be totally lost on non-native english speakers.

come again? lol

big-mike
August 30th, 2013, 06:55

Thank you very much,Roger.
I really didn`t knew that.:redf:
Michael

Flyboy208
August 30th, 2013, 20:08
All kidding and fun aside, makes a nice addition to the default Beaver as well ... Mike :salute:

Dave Torkington
August 30th, 2013, 22:02

A short training video to help clarify the 'beaver'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyCL-ELRxg

big-mike
August 31st, 2013, 06:18
Lol----thanks,Dave.
Michael

FSX68
August 31st, 2013, 13:13
After I made backup of the Stock FSX sounds for the default Beaver it will works pretty good however, Aerosoft supplied some additional sounds that according to their PDF go in a Aerosoft folder,

The Environmental sounds are another issue and I find it hard to make them work for the stock Beaver"
When you shut down the engines in FS the world becomes totally silent. Rather unrealistic
and that is why we added environmental sounds to the Beaver. When the engine is off and
you are on the ground, sound files will be played. Depending on the type of surface the
aircraft is on, one of 4 sounds is selected. You’ll find these in the
FS2004MainDir\Aerosoft\Sounds folder. You can edit them if you like. If you prefer to have
these sounds removed, let us know and we’ll provide silent ones.

The sounds:
Bush
Snow
Tarman
Water

I made an Aerosoft directory and placed these 4 file there; no joy.
I put them in the Stock Beaver sound folder and nothing.

When you are in the water and the engine is off I hear no sloshing water sounds.
Any suggestions? I know this was for the Aerosoft beaver but so far about 90% will work for the FSX Beaver.