PDA

View Full Version : Skating...

EasyEd
August 28th, 2013, 21:59
Hey All,

Did you ever skate? I did - at Tiffany's Skate Inn Spokane Washington years ago...

Great song and the people - so 70s...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrYQw3zkDss

Enjoy!

-Ed-

modelr
August 29th, 2013, 15:56
I did, so many years ago. Doubt if I could stand up any more. :mixedsmi:

Nice video. Thanks for posting.

PRB
August 29th, 2013, 17:08
In the US Navy, the word "skating" has a particular meaning. It means getting through the work day without actually doing any actual work. Most of us who have been there will confess, in moments of brutal honesty, that we have indeed engaged in this practice, from time to time... :icon_lol:

Great Video, BTW. Must find more Tiffany's Skate...

Daveroo
August 29th, 2013, 18:39
wow....the skating didnt do anything.nor the music itself..but the girl..the singer..the two guys in the car with her in the back,the boy with the long hair and sleepy eyes...i had several girl friends with that same haircut,and im still attracted to it today,jennifer grey rocked it in that dance movie as "baby" too,the scenes with the girl in the backseat reminds me of so many hot summer days of my best friend mark and his gf and i in my 72 monte carlo cruisin around with the warm summer air blowing her hair (that same sexy cut),i would watch her in the backseat in my mirror more than i looked forward i think....mark holding my hand in the front so she couldnt see...but never mind about that...lol...in high school..i hung out at a place known as the wall...was for the stoners...i never smoked pot,but i could smoke cigs there because the teachers were even afraid to bug us (seriously)the campus were scared of the so called "stoners",but 90% of them were to stoned to even smile let alone hurt a fly.....the kids who hurt people at my high school were the "jocks"..the kids who the school leaders,,the parents and community leaders thought did no wrong.the football player used to beat kids up daily for money and test answers ect...and innocent kids got blamed.i digress...