PDA

View Full Version : Carenado Piper Malibu Mirage Released!

Sundog
August 26th, 2013, 15:53
I'm heading over to purchase it now. I've been waiting a long time to have one of these in FS.

Piper Malibu Mirage (http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=106).

Kiwikat
August 26th, 2013, 16:05
Looks good but I've got my money set aside for the PMDG 777 and A2A 172, both of which are getting dangerously close to release. Maybe I'll check it out (way) later... :wiggle:

clmooring
August 26th, 2013, 16:25
I'm heading over to purchase it now. I've been waiting a long time to have one of these in FS.

Piper Malibu Mirage (http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=106).

Please let us know what you think. I for one will be checking regularly to hear? :jump:

MenendezDiego
August 26th, 2013, 16:27
Looks really great. Congrats on the release. A lot of work went into this one guys.

clmooring
August 26th, 2013, 16:55
Looks good but I've got my money set aside for the PMDG 777 and A2A 172, both of which are getting dangerously close to release. Maybe I'll check it out (way) later... :wiggle:

Man why do my fs dollars have to be so limited.... I am all ready to plunk down cash based on good malibu reviews then I check out the A2A 172 training video.

maybe i can find some spare cash laying around for two purchases.

Sundog
August 26th, 2013, 18:47
I'm really enjoying it. I like the flight model and, at least on my system, it's very easy on the frame rates. For reference, I love the Alabeo Staggerwing, but I can't fly it because it's very hard on my frame rate. This plane, the Malibu Mirage, is smooth as butter.

In fact, this is so nice, I'm thinking that Alabeo should now make the Questair Venture, since it was designed by the same engineering team.

Cirrus N210MS
August 27th, 2013, 07:53
good afternoon guys can you post some screen shots please?

i will work on geting this plane once i get back

I really enjoy the pipers from carenado hopefully they do some piper twins like the panther or something though i am reallying looking forward to the A2A Cessna 172 aswell

Alpha Two Zero
August 27th, 2013, 08:08
Hi,
Great Aircraft, However has anyone noticed that when you click the Passenger Door open box in the control panel the small cargo door opens instead.

Sundog
August 27th, 2013, 18:27
You'll also notice in my ground pic that the orange cones don't actually sit on the ground, they hover slightly over it. But I love this plane anyway!

clmooring
August 27th, 2013, 19:02
sundog thanks for sharing the photos. It is a nice looking plane to be sure. Good to hear it performs well.

bstolle
August 27th, 2013, 22:31
Just got the release version from Carenado and I'm surprised that I can use my 'aerobatic' frame rate (60fps) on this one! Not many planes where I can lock the the frame rate at 60. Very impressive!

Alpha Two Zero
August 28th, 2013, 10:51
Hi,

I sent a support mail to Carenado regarding the cargo hatch error and what I got back was Carenado Support, Aug 27 17:05 (CLT): Greetings. Thank you very much for your feedback, weŽll fix that in a future patch we might release for the aircraft. How many times do we have to go down the same path everytime a new aircraft gets released. I would love to know how and they go about the beta testing I think most of them are blind and need an eye test. A 10 year could do better. As mentioned earlier is have a look at the near parking cone this one is hoving off the ground where as the far one is fine. Also have a look at the fuel lever in the VC (red one) the red texture has another overlapping texture on it. Surely they must have seen this. I think this will my last Aircraft from these guys as they seem to be getting worse each time a new aircraft comes out.

http://s16.postimg.org/eodiwsgv9/2013_8_28_19_26_25_766.jpg

ryanbatc
August 28th, 2013, 11:20
Yikes harsh a bit? I've been testing for a long time (not with Carenado) and I can tell you some times the most basic of things get missed. I've yet to see a perfect FSX release.

Alpha Two Zero
August 28th, 2013, 11:46
Yikes harsh a bit? I've been testing for a long time (not with Carenado) and I can tell you some times the most basic of things get missed. I've yet to see a perfect FSX release

OK It might be a bit harsh in what I have said but come on these are as you say BASIC of things and they have been missed. Now take the Carenado Cessna 206 they missed putting the two air intake covers on in the new G1000 version, and nothing has been done on that. I would expect more attention to detail prior to release, How long would it take to do a quick once over this aircraft to check things over. I found these error in a matter of minutes of getting the Aircraft. I always say the best beta tester are the paying public. The End

Barnes
August 29th, 2013, 13:10
Hi,

As mentioned earlier is have a look at the near parking cone this one is hoving off the ground

My cone is firmly on the ground! Perhaps your parked on an uneven surface?? Try testing that!

I think the VC is one of the best they have ever done - the gauges are so detailed and the lighting is very atmospheric.

Well done Carenado.

Cirrus N210MS
August 31st, 2013, 13:41
looks like i will be geting this plane really soon

:jump: