PDA

View Full Version : Waterdrome Beta Testers?

falcon409
August 15th, 2013, 20:03
Just looking for a few beta testers to try out the Whistler Waterdrome before I upload it. Just PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll send you a download link. Thanks in advance!:salute:

falcon409
August 16th, 2013, 07:55
Ok, thanks for that underwhelming response, lol
Apparently Floatplane bases aren't real popular. . .however Sieggie, Anneke and zswobbie1 were kind enough to volunteer to check out the scenery. As soon as I hear back from them, I'll release it to our Downloads area. I know trucker17 is working on a terrific lake scenery situated on the Northern tip of Vancouver Island. I took that flight a few days ago and while it's over 200nm from Whistler to William Lake, it is also over some beautiful mountain scenery. Worth a look.

Reddog
August 16th, 2013, 09:24
Hi Ed is this scenery inside any of the ORBX areas and I have them all. If so will it work with ORBX stuff?

falcon409
August 16th, 2013, 09:37
Hi Ed is this scenery inside any of the ORBX areas and I have them all. If so will it work with ORBX stuff?
I'd have to check. . .I don't have any Orbx scenery (Installed) so I'm not sure how far into BC it goes, or if it even goes that far North. Maybe someone who has it can speak to that.

rdaniell
August 16th, 2013, 09:51
Hey Don, ole buddy, I got side tracked on a favor for Ed. He needed me to bring him some supplies. I'll try to get down to Dog Island tomorrow.

RD

Sieggie
August 16th, 2013, 10:15
I'd have to check. . .I don't have any Orbx scenery (Installed) so I'm not sure how far into BC it goes, or if it even goes that far North. Maybe someone who has it can speak to that.

It is within PNW

Dave

trucker17
August 16th, 2013, 10:22
I have some of the ORBIX scenery......
And my work shows nicely in it.... using just ADEX.

falcon409
August 16th, 2013, 10:56
I have some of the ORBIX scenery......
And my work shows nicely in it.... using just ADEX.

It is within PNW

Dave

Ok, the only possible problem might be the Lake itself (Big problem actually). I replaced the default lake because it wasn't the correct size or shape. So if it's inside the PNW scenery and Orbx has the lake modeled, then theirs may override mine. . .just have to see what the beta folks tell me.

trucker17
August 16th, 2013, 11:43
Ok, the only possible problem might be the Lake itself (Big problem actually). I replaced the default lake because it wasn't the correct size or shape. So if it's inside the PNW scenery and Orbx has the lake modeled, then theirs may override mine. . .just have to see what the beta folks tell me.

The lakes you made for me is perfect in the scenery....So if it was modeled that way to then it should be fine...