PDA

View Full Version : Carenado Phenom 100?

Daveroo
August 15th, 2013, 18:03
i saw in the "incoming projects" they have a Phenom 100 in the works..did i miss an announcement for this?..or does no one else think its cool?

i was online one day a few months ago,the Phenom 100 is another of my "dream " planes ( i know i have alot of them) and i was looking at the website for them,i downloaded a few PDF's and then saw a thing to contact a US west coast sales rep for a full color brochure,so...i filled out the form,my legal name ,address,age ,ect,and then i put under "occupation" ,"owner of a Plumbing contracting company",and reason for wanting more information,i have been looking at several small personal aircraft to travel the west coast for my business operations.

well i had to put in my email and phone number..a few days later i got a call from a guy in washington state,was a salesman of the phenom 100,he asked to speak to me,blah blah..and i told him i was just "shopping my options" at this time,but id like to look over the brouchure.so he sent me one and several other items...lol.

ryanbatc
August 15th, 2013, 18:10
It should be cool. Will probably have their standard G1000 in the panel though.