PDA

View Full Version : Military AI Works For FSX

Flyboy208
July 25th, 2013, 22:55
I have been a big fan of MAIW for a long time, their FS9 packages have been outstanding .... I know there are ways of making some packages of ai working in FSX ... just wondering if there will be a time in our future for dedicated FSX "Native" MAIW traffic files ? Mike

hae5904
July 25th, 2013, 23:07
I agree Mike. Certainly will make things a lot easier to install.
Have you asked that on their forum yet?

Hank

WarHorse47
July 26th, 2013, 05:49
Count me in.

I've looked at the conversion guide for their scenery, and to be honest it's a little beyond my skills.

usafvet
July 26th, 2013, 07:25
I have installed many of their scenery packages in FSX, and they work well.

-Larry

WarHorse47
July 26th, 2013, 08:23
I have installed many of their scenery packages in FSX, and they work well.

-LarrySome of us haven't figured it out yet which is why we'd like to see the packages as converted to FSX bundled up for a direct install.

Here's my logic. Every day we aircraft that have been ported over from FS9, but seldom do we see scenery as such. I have many of the MAIM packages in FS9, and I love them because of the AI aircraft and flightplans. As you mentioned you've figured out how to bring those over to FSX, but I haven't.

As Flyboy stated, it would be great to have dedicated FSX "Native" MAIW traffic files available for those of us that are "scenery challenged". :mixedsmi:

Navy Chief
July 26th, 2013, 09:08
As Flyboy stated, it would be great to have dedicated FSX "Native" MAIW traffic files available for those of us that are "scenery challenged". :mixedsmi:

OH so true!!! NC

dhazelgrove
July 26th, 2013, 09:38
You'll find everything you need to bring MAIW scenery into FSX here: http://www.interkultur.de/gossmann/fsx/tools.php

Scroll down to the bottom.

Dave

WarHorse47
July 26th, 2013, 09:42
I give up. :sleep: