PDA

View Full Version : Old question I know but...

Hooky722
July 25th, 2013, 12:47
I'm sure the answer to this is lurking somewhere on this forum but I'll be blowed if i can find it

I've just switched from fs9 to running FSX A and i've downloaded some aircraft that are supposedly fsx compatible but i keep getting this clouds in front of prop/Canopy issue. even with fsx acceleration textures that are supplied with some a/c such as A.F.Scrubs A/C is there a fix for this?

Regards Hooky

Walter
July 25th, 2013, 17:14
No, I think that's a model issue. I don't think you can fix it, sadly. Don't quote me on that, though...

Hughes-MDflyer4
July 25th, 2013, 18:01
Most of A.F.Scrubs's stuff are FS9 ports, not true native models. Really poorly mentioned in the descriptions of his add-ons. There is no fix. The original author would have to upgrade the source model and export it as an FSX model. When you are looking for aircraft, be sure to read the description carefully, as most times it will specify either FSX native or an FSX port. Ports are still FS9 models.

heywooood
July 25th, 2013, 18:20
I'm sure the answer to this is lurking somewhere on this forum but I'll be blowed if i can find it

I've just switched from fs9 to running FSX A and i've downloaded some aircraft that are supposedly fsx compatible but i keep getting this clouds in front of prop/Canopy issue. even with fsx acceleration textures that are supplied with some a/c such as A.F.Scrubs A/C is there a fix for this?

Regards Hooky

so much better freeware out there than those selections...
Take any FSX model by Tim Piglet Conrad for example
or Ant's Moth
or Golden Age Simulations reworked Moth
or Swingmans Ryan STA
just check the stickie thread on this page for FSX native freeware aircraft -