PDA

View Full Version : Vickers Wellington MkX update

Shessi
July 22nd, 2013, 06:57
Hi Folks,
Finally finished a revamp of Ted Cooks most excellent Wellington MkX.

Updates include, multi-LOD, a bomb load out, new detailed crew with texs, and a new textures, little tweaks include prop and prop shafts that were missing in the original VC and tweaked airfile for correct speeds.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=6&linkid=16989

Cheers

Shessi

ian elliot
July 22nd, 2013, 10:12
on my way to grab that one :salute: thanks Shessi
cheers ian

Desert Rat
July 22nd, 2013, 10:16
mark,

looks a beauty for sure, many thanks.

Jamie

PS. care to share the source, I could use those flame dampers on a long overdue stable-mate to the Wimpey.

AndyG43
July 22nd, 2013, 10:27
Shessi, as Jamie says, a thing of beauty. I loved what you did with the Manchester, this looks equally wonderful.

Could it be too much to hope for a similar polish up of Ted's nice, but neglected, Lincoln?

care to share the source, I could use those flame dampers on a long overdue stable-mate to the Wimpey.

If you mean what I think you mean, you will be a hero amongst men!

Desert Rat
July 22nd, 2013, 10:54
If you mean what I think you mean, you will be a hero amongst men!

erm, not sure, think luggage and you'll be close.

AndyG43
July 22nd, 2013, 11:12
The Vickers Samsonite? Never heard of that one. (But hoping I'm not a million miles off, and that you have something stashed in your backpack).

Rami
July 22nd, 2013, 11:32
Jamie,

I know what it is...but I won't tell. :mixedsmi:

Desert Rat
July 22nd, 2013, 11:52
I don't want to steal me olé muckers thread, his work does not deserve that, and is better than mine.

I'll start a new thread soon in the CFS2 forum as mine is at the moment purely for that sim.

Jamie

Shessi
July 22nd, 2013, 15:33
Gents,
Glad you like the updates.

Big thanks to Ted for his original work, and generosity. All I've done is tweak what is a great model.

Jamie, don't pack your suitcase too soon...;) as Ted has no problem with that, PM me with your addy (I've got it but just to make sure).

Andy, TBH I've got so much in the pipeline, AND the Lincoln doesn't do a lot for me. IMHO more like a weird experiment of a Lanc and a York 'getting it on', and producing an ugly offspring that, 'we don't talk about'...:icon_eek:. Keep it in mind though and depends what kind of updates you want.

Cheers

Shessi

AndyG43
July 22nd, 2013, 22:24
Ah well, thrown back on my own resources then Shessi - sadly I'm not very resourceful!! :-D

To be honest, I just think the Lincoln needs some more 'clothes'; I'm trying to put together a paintkit to work from, but I just don't have the skills that you guys have.

But, as Jamie said, don't want to hijack the thread. The Wimpey looks great, and I have a slot in my Golden Wings hangar ready & waiting for her; who knows, I might even reinstall CFS2!! :salute:

Blackbird686
July 23rd, 2013, 07:29
erm, not sure, think luggage and you'll be close.

Ok... I'll never tell.... don't wanna spoil the fun!

BB686:USA-flag: