PDA

View Full Version : Payware PBY Catalina

O-1Driver
January 13th, 2009, 07:28
Does anyone have any contact information for individuals who have built payware aircraft in the past for CFS3. I would like to contact them about producing a PBY Catalina for distribution or making one for the Solomons ETO Team. It appears this may be the only way we will ever get one and the aircraft is badly needed for PTO and ETO.

Thanks

Steve

Mathias
January 13th, 2009, 08:04
Why that?
IIRC there is still Graham's Cat at the MAW ftp, I believe someone even has the source file for it.
You may want to get in touch with Bravo/4 as he has access to the ftp.

EDIT: Just had a look. There's the Cat m3d files plus textures. No airfile no xdp, no source file. Can't tell from the look of it wether it's multi LOD'ed

O-1Driver
January 13th, 2009, 08:38
Why that?
IIRC there is still Graham's Cat at the MAW ftp, I believe someone even has the source file for it.
You may want to get in touch with Bravo/4 as he has access to the ftp.

EDIT: Just had a look. There's the Cat m3d files plus textures. No airfile no xdp, no source file. Can't tell from the look of it wether it's multi LOD'ed

Mathias, I believe that is the one that has been floating around for awhile with the high poly count. I just sent you and John an email.

Steve

Mathias
January 13th, 2009, 08:58
You've got mail, Steve.

O-1Driver
January 13th, 2009, 09:06
You've got mail, Steve.

Mathias,

Thanks for the note, I am on it.:typing:

Steve

ronnybengt
January 13th, 2009, 10:09
awesome....:applause:

R

lewis11777
January 13th, 2009, 12:09
Mathias,

Thanks for the note, I am on it.:typing:

Steve

With all these coded messages flying back and forth, does that mean we are getting a PBY?:jump:

O-1Driver
January 13th, 2009, 17:28
Lewis, we are exploring some options but nothing is definate yet. Will let you guys know when we have something.

Steve

sixstrings
January 13th, 2009, 18:40
I would pay for a PBY or Helldiver....

ronnybengt
January 14th, 2009, 03:17
i pay for ... !

:kilroy:

R

Old Tiger
January 14th, 2009, 05:16
I would pay for a PBY or Helldiver....