PDA

View Full Version : My PNW Came today

FSX68
July 10th, 2013, 13:56
My Orbx PNW DVD arrived today (a day earlier then expected) and I anxiously installed the DVD and then installed the CBB7 Tipella airport.

I don't see the dude by the boat and am curious how do I get the people to show up? Sorry Tufun I borrowed one of your screenies.....

90023No DUDE wiping boat....

Montie
July 10th, 2013, 14:10
Download and install the latest Orbx libraries, that might help, get it here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html

JAllen
July 10th, 2013, 14:12
Yes, the latest library file is a must. Enjoy!!

WarHorse47
July 10th, 2013, 14:18
Check your version of PNW as well. If it is an earlier release, there is a patch at the same site as well.

I purchased mine a couple months ago and have added several of the freeware and payware airports for the PNW. I learned from posting the question on their forum that after adding airports to the PNW scenery, its advisable to re-install the latest PNW patch and the latest ORBX library objects.

FSX68
July 10th, 2013, 14:47
Download and install the latest Orbx libraries, that might help, get it here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html

Which one do I D/L? there are so many for different airports. The Freeware CBB7 was supposed to come with the people flow and other animations, at least it
said so in the PDF manual. There are quite a few texture flow people flow for a lot of different airports, I'm confused. I was under the impression that this free ware
scenery had all the bells and whistles needed. I have already installed the Patch #5.

WarHorse47
July 10th, 2013, 14:52
The libraries are 4th from the bottom of the page. Look for "ORBX Libraries 130626"

FSX68
July 10th, 2013, 14:58
The libraries are 4th from the bottom of the page. Look for "ORBX Libraries 130626"

BINGO! That is the one I went for. Now I am D/L as I write this and hope I see the peeps and all the other good stuff. Thanks Warhorse. :salute:

FSX68
July 10th, 2013, 15:16
I D/L that library file and installed and low and behold we have dude wiping his boat and another dude on the loading dock. Man after installing that giant DVD and d/l a patch that
this huge library file was also needed just to see the people flow stuff. But at least it work now. Thanks to all who responded. You all have been very kind in helping me. :salute::medals::icon29::guinness:

mmann
July 10th, 2013, 15:40
Think of Orbx PNW as the gift that keeps on giving. With patch 005 for PNW coming in at over half a gigabyte and the Orbx Libraries almost at a quarter of a gigabyte this scenery keeps giving better value for the dollar as time goes on.

heywooood
July 10th, 2013, 17:10
I D/L that library file and installed and low and behold we have dude wiping his boat and another dude on the loading dock. Man after installing that giant DVD and d/l a patch that
this huge library file was also needed just to see the people flow stuff. But at least it work now. Thanks to all who responded. You all have been very kind in helping me. :salute::medals::icon29::guinness:

take a helicopter into the two small clearings near the cafe and just hang out there - lots of activity compared to most other similar scenery...

WarHorse47
July 10th, 2013, 17:46

No prob. Next round is on you! :mixedsmi:

TuFun
July 10th, 2013, 18:49

Ops... got a little crowded there! ;) Favorite area for choppers flights, and tour around in Gary's Jeep!!! :salute:

Daube
July 11th, 2013, 01:26
Check out Bowerman as well. I don't know if it's included in PNW.
It IS included in the PNW demo, but not in the final product. However, you can download it from the free stuff page. There is a bit of animated people there as well, and the area around the airport is magnificient.