PDA

View Full Version : Turkey anyone

ian elliot
July 6th, 2013, 10:15
Found some great Turkish airforce repaints for Nick Blacks ai F4 by Chris A Brown and thought i'd make up some quick and dirty scenery for them-----

collection of 3 Turkish airbase's for F4 Phantom ai

Afcads and basic scenery for Erhac, Eskisehir and Konya, Turkey

needs basic MAIW library's

you'll need these repaints for Nick Black's AI Phantom F.4E and AI Phantom RF.4E

turkey_phantom_rf.4e_1aju.zip
turkey_phantom_f.4e_7th_aju.zip
turkey_phantom_f.4e_3rd_aju.zip
turkey_phantom_f.4e_1st_aju.zip

all by Chris A Brown and found at Avsim

ive made and included traffic files for all 3 base's with simple TNG movements,
but you can install retro_tuaf_f4.zip by Chris for more authentic movments, ive try'd
them and they work fine.
cheers ian

Matt Wynn
July 6th, 2013, 10:55
excellent, something for my HAF Crews to shoot at! thanks for the H/U buddy! :salute:

ian elliot
July 7th, 2013, 00:19
excellent, something for my HAF Crews to shoot at!

I figured it would :icon_lol:
cheers ian

Jagdflieger
July 7th, 2013, 19:12
Just downloaded the package.

Thanks for more fun and interesting scenery for my military flyers!

Does anyone have the zip name for the F4E Phantom by Nick Black. Thought I had it, but don't and a search at Avsim without the exact zip name has not worked out very well.

ian elliot
July 8th, 2013, 09:24
Hi Jadg, the base model's quite hard to track down, ive had it on my system so long, i'd forgoten where it came from :icon_lol:---
I had a hunt over at Avsim, try "nbai_f4e_iriaf.zip" by Mike Pearson, you only need the models and airfile copy'd to the Turkish Phantom folders and you should be good to go, there's probably many other place's to get the original from but thats the first i found, maybe one day i'll make up some airfields for the Iranian F4's
cheers ian

Jagdflieger
July 8th, 2013, 09:36
Thanks Ian.

My search skills are commensurate with my generation I guess. I never did find the base model but I'll cut and paste with this one and get those Turkish Phantoms into the sky.

Jagdflieger
July 8th, 2013, 21:12
Just got 'a love flying in Anatolia.

ian elliot
July 8th, 2013, 22:21
I'd recommend some great Mesh for Turkey, "turkey_mesh_v2_part_i.zip" and "turkey_mesh_v2_part_ii.zip" by Tuncer Celik, over at Avsim, quite large downloads, but good mesh oftern is
cheers ian