PDA

View Full Version : Coral Flt Donationware F-15 v2.3 Password

1970LT1
January 12th, 2009, 16:16
I donated $8 about 36 hours ago and haven't received a reply with a download link. Any idea how long it will take or what the process is?

Thanks.

LT1

katonic
January 12th, 2009, 17:55
LT1 - you should get an email in a day or two with your username and password. I made my donation last Friday morning and received my email on Saturday. I suspect you will see an email shortly! Its worth it for the extra models.

Chris

deathfromafar
January 12th, 2009, 21:48
I took a couple of days for me as well. Be patient, they will get to you.

Lionheart
January 12th, 2009, 22:55
Arent they in Japan? That might be why is the language barrier and the time zone element. (they are asleep when you are awake, and they are awake when you are asleep).

Man.. $8.00 isnt bad! Nice....

1970LT1
January 13th, 2009, 04:30
Thanks guys. I'll be patient. In the meantime, I downloaded all the photoreal repaints and I'm ready to rock.

BTW, for those that have the Alphasim F-4 Pack 2, one of the repaint sites they have listed for the F-15 also has some very, very nice photoreal JASDF paints for that aircraft. Really makes it a whole new airplane visually.

LT1

deathfromafar
January 13th, 2009, 07:52
Yes, that is a Japanese site and if I am correct it is staffed part time. They are great folks and I have never had an issue.
As to this version of the F-15, it is enhanced a bit from the free version with correct control surface movement(especially the horizontal stabilators). The photoreal repaints make it an even more attractive model. I merged all my original repaints over to the dontationware version.

1970LT1
January 13th, 2009, 16:55
I paid Saturday morning Eastern Standard Time. I'll give it a bit more time and then try contacting them. Really excited about this one.

LT1