PDA

View Full Version : "Free" RealAir Spitfire

IanHenry
June 20th, 2013, 02:18
I know most members probably already have the RealAir Spitfire, but for anyone who hasn't, this months PC Pilot magazine, in conjunction with RealAir are giving away a two paint copy of the Spitfire on the cover DVD.

Regards,
Ian.

dhasdell
June 20th, 2013, 21:34
Thanks - I am waiting for my copy to arrive.

Deacon211
June 21st, 2013, 08:59
Thanks Ian!

Is that the Jul-Aug issue?

I just picked up the May-Jun issue, but it doesn't seem to have it.

Deacon

IanHenry
June 21st, 2013, 11:58
Thanks Ian!

Is that the Jul-Aug issue?

I just picked up the May-Jun issue, but it doesn't seem to have it.

Deacon

Yes Deacon, it is the July August edition, it was delivered to me a couple of days ago.

Ian.

Naismith
June 21st, 2013, 12:30
If ever I see PC Pilot in the stores here, the CD is inevitably missing, and the mag costs a small fortune. :frown:

dhasdell
June 21st, 2013, 21:50
Had you thought of subscribing and having it delivered? There's usually a pretty good offer to tempt new subscribers, currently either the Flight 1 (I think) Super 80 Ultimate Airliners Edition or the Roger Wilco Harrier/Sea Harrier. Take a look at www.pcpilot.net

Deacon211
June 24th, 2013, 08:32
Thanks for the reply. I may just subscribe. It's a nice magazine and has a few things that I didn't know about FSX for this issue alone. :salute:

Deacon

FSX68
June 24th, 2013, 10:58
I ordered my copy of the July/August edition. Looks to be 28 days till delivery from Across the pond from Jolly ol' England. If I'd of paid the air fair for the magazine I
would of been close to the purchase price of the full blown REALAIR Spit and would of had the whole proggie and not a demo. At least I could purchase just the one
mag and not take out a subscription. I may if I like this one I just ordered.