PDA

View Full Version : Brain Freeze or Blonde Moment.

bretnutz
January 12th, 2009, 04:51
Hi,

I don't mean to tick-off those who are Blonde....but.

REstoring all of my CFS2's....I wanted to copy and alter Training Missions.

Battle of Britian...I have added Copro Aereo Italiano....with a few adjustments......I am wanting to copy Training Missions and alter so that I use a MC202 for strafing, G-50 for attacking a Ship and CR-42 to attack another Plane.

I am thinking that I must Change all of the Allegiance's in the Missions...That are in the Lessons folder.????

I'll try that but If I am wrong can someone point me in the right direction.

All the Best

bretnutz.

bearcat241
January 12th, 2009, 07:39
These are all solo flyer missions, so keeping the defo allegiances don't matter. If they had AI wingies attached, then the allegiances would be a factor. All you have to do is change the defo player aircraft in your copies to whatever you want and put them in your main mission folder. But they'll only show in the defo American or Japanese nationality mode menus. If you want them to show in the missions list of other nationalities, you'll need to change the allegiances in the mission file's top header section to match that of your nation in the country.cfg.

For example, if your country.cfg says that Italy is number 7, then you change the header in the mis file likewise:

[mission]
version=2.0
title=%title_string%
summary=%summary_string%
objective=%objective_string%
intelligence=%intelligence_string%
mission_type=1
allegiance=7
total_goals=2
hidden_goals=1
player_aircraft=3850
player_aircraft_name=%player_aircraft_name_string%
airfield=%airfield_string%
date=15/7/1942
time=09:00

bretnutz
January 12th, 2009, 12:18
Fixed it.

the Short name change to match the file name in lessons.