PDA

View Full Version : Floats and raise you a canoe.

olderndirt
June 5th, 2013, 15:09
Brilliant.88270

luckydog
June 5th, 2013, 19:27
:applause::applause::applause:

Portia911
June 5th, 2013, 21:05
Whoa! Now THAT is what all well-dressed bush planes should be 'wearing'. I used to carry one with my ex-Army Ford Trimotor (CR1) floatplane, but that was carried 'in', not slung rakishly off one side!
Wonderful job there olderndirt. :applause:

I would be very pleased to be able to fly this model if you are inclined to make it available.

monk1
June 5th, 2013, 21:12
I had no idea a float version of the 24 was in the works. Look at that paint!! And the canoe!!! Ranger and Warner engines to boot. Been saving my FS dollars for this one, sure glad I waited.

olderndirt
June 6th, 2013, 08:32
Whoa! Now THAT is what all well-dressed bush planes should be 'wearing'. I used to carry one with my ex-Army Ford Trimotor (CR1) floatplane, but that was carried 'in', not slung rakishly off one side!
Wonderful job there olderndirt. :applause:

I would be very pleased to be able to fly this model if you are inclined to make it available.Hey, I'm just the screenshooter. This will all be part of the upcoming Fairchild 24 package from Lionheart.

Portia911
June 6th, 2013, 15:01
Hey, I'm just the screenshooter. This will all be part of the upcoming Fairchild 24 package from Lionheart.

Yeah, sorry - I just got excited by your pic and thought it was an add-on for the recently-released GAS Stinson. Didn't register the heading that clearly said FAIRCHILD (d'oh)

Good to know this is part of Lionheart's package - I am in the queue for this to be sure! :wavey:

Dain Arns
June 6th, 2013, 15:12
Looks like Louise could use a couple tack welds on her cowling. :icon_lol:

olderndirt
June 6th, 2013, 16:46
Looks like Louise could use a couple tack welds on her cowling. :icon_lol:Couldn't we all.

heywooood
June 6th, 2013, 19:37
this has been a great stretch of new releases for FSX fans
and especially those who appreciate the planes from the Golden Age of Aviation

i just wish my pockets were about 6 inches deeper.... And fuller of money lol