PDA

View Full Version : Sabre v Mig

eccles
January 11th, 2009, 15:26
Hello all, have reinstalled CFS2 and am re-discovering what a fine sim it is.
Have downloaded Fox Fours Korean war mod, and am very impressed with it.

Just wondering, does anyone have Flight 1's Sabre versus Mig? Is it a worthy addition to CFS2? Most of the sims I enjoy are, if possible set up to fly in the Korean era. And I do have to admit to being a "Mig nut".

If anyone can give me their opinions would like to hear from them.

regards.................eccles:kilroy:

Tango_Romeo
January 11th, 2009, 15:56
...considered a bit biased, but if you fly Sabre vs. MiG after the F4 Korean campaigns, you may have an episode of deja vu...been here/done this. :gossip:

SvM works fine and if you have some cash you want to blow, go for it. :monkies:

I'm trying to be objective here. :faint:

Jagdflieger
January 11th, 2009, 16:22
It was a nice add on when it came out as it had several airfields on the Korean Peninsula as well as a nice F-51 Mustang, Mig 15 and Sabre as flyable planes and a bevy of AI aircraft. The Fox 4 Team's projects and planes, Bearcat's conversion of the Section 8 Sabre and the Alphasim Mustang have made it redundant. Still, if the price is right, it gives you several options as far as scenery and aircraft.

miamieagle
January 11th, 2009, 16:33
In my opinion Fox Fours Korean war is much better but like Jag said if you can get it at a bargain price go and Buy it. It will just give you more options and I always like that mysefl.

eccles
January 11th, 2009, 16:39
Thanks for the replies, will stick with Fox fours Korea and save my money.
Scrooge McDuff I am to be sure, to be sure.

regards...............................eccles:jump:

whitehawk_2009
January 11th, 2009, 19:31
Wait, wait wait. Bearcat converted the SectionF8 Saber? That's gotta be good!

WH

Jagdflieger
January 11th, 2009, 20:55
It's superb!

Get it and a fix right here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=bearcat241

whitehawk_2009
January 11th, 2009, 21:09
Thanks, I should have looked at his work before! That Invader will get a lot of flight tie on my system!

Anyway:focus:

WH