PDA

View Full Version : Addon-Capsule VID : Flight Replicas BOOMERANG

Cleartheprop
May 31st, 2013, 10:04
Hello, Keeping on posting my Addon-Capsule videos about Addons I particularly like. Today, the Flight Replicas CAC BOOMERANG. Not often exposed on forums I think. As usual, no fancy effect, no music, no alteration whatsoever.. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/5cHVjXJ1xFM

huub vink
May 31st, 2013, 11:34
The Boomerang is a very nice model. I can spend hours looking at the extremely detailed engine. The model has some interesting features, like the working compressor.

Thanks for the video!

Huub

Ian Warren
May 31st, 2013, 13:08
Great model alright, brilliant sound package to go with it, pleased you kept the music out to give peoples a taste of what it dose sound like:cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cleartheprop
May 31st, 2013, 13:21
Great model alright, brilliant sound package to go with it, pleased you kept the music out to give peoples a taste of what it dose sound like:cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thank you!
Yes, keeping the music and sound effect out is the principle of those "capsules". Just the add-on as it is for real in FSX.
And this Boomerang is brilliant indeed!

fsxar177
May 31st, 2013, 13:51
I think you may have sold me, on this forgotten model...

Thanks! Excellent production.