PDA

View Full Version : Attention repainters! Repaint request...

Mach3DS
May 30th, 2013, 15:02
...if you feel inclined!

I was hoping someone out there might do a fictitious repaint for me? Normally I don't like to stray from reality in FS but I was hoping for a Swiss AF repaint of the Thors Hammer Rafale. Kind of a modern upgrade to the now retired Deltas. Thanks to anyone who will do it justice! :)

Paul Domingue
May 30th, 2013, 18:42
Repaints are not that difficult to do. Making very detailed repaints does take some skill and dedication but if you are adventurous you should try it. You just might like it. You are limited to your own imagination.

Mach3DS
May 31st, 2013, 04:44
maybe I will.....I've never thought I had the skills, but maybe I will try it! With that said, where would I start? I have photoshop elements 8, will that work?

fsafranek
May 31st, 2013, 07:48
Just looking at my masters and apparently I started a Swiss version
way back when. I'll finish it up for you.
:ernae:

Mach3DS
May 31st, 2013, 09:32
...or this! :). Thank you sir!

fsafranek
May 31st, 2013, 23:14
After looking at it again I see now why I never finished it. There is a lot of distortion in the tail sides. The circle insignia won't remain true and the tail code (I was going to use J-6010) is distorted. Sorry if I got you excited about having one but Bruno really needs to spend just a little more time fixing this model up a bit. I also had an Indian AF version started but is suffers from the same problem -- the flag on the tail is all distorted. :redf:

Mach3DS
June 1st, 2013, 07:18
No worries! Back to the original plan! ;)