PDA

View Full Version : HMS Ark Royal , Habour visit in Hamburg

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 16th, 2013, 10:59
Found the Portsmouth scenery by Simon Swallow and the Task force scenery by Tom Pitts a few hours ago. As I saw this model of the "Ark Royal" I thought about to place it in Hamburg for a visit. Unfortunatly It's not possible to place it with EZ-Scenery. Maybe some of you have an idea ??? :-(
Any help would be appreciated.

Greets Andi

Desert Rat
May 16th, 2013, 11:10
Quax,

interesting, I've been trying to place it's predecessor, the Ark Royal IV, somewhere between Bermuda and Florida, whilst I had some success, I couldn't get a land-able deck to work, which defeated the whole purpose of my endeavour.

I know there is a pack of the same Ark Royal V placed with task force around the world, 5 locations, the ones I remember are Ascension Island and the Falklands. Not sure if the author of this pack made it placeable or not, but it might be worth a look? I think I found it on either Britsim or UKMil.

sorry for not being much help,
Jamie

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 16th, 2013, 11:28
THX J.D !!! I try to find it. Not lanable is a minor proplem. First prob is to find an place it in Hamburg :wiggle:

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 16th, 2013, 11:38
87121 btw I talk about this Ark Royal ;-)

AndyG43
May 16th, 2013, 12:08
87121 btw I talk about this Ark Royal ;-)

Yep, that's the one Jamie means. The download is here (http://library.avsim.net/images/Download.png).

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 17th, 2013, 03:17
THX, But I cant see any working download. only a download button :kilroy: can you pls send the adress again ?

Bjoern
May 17th, 2013, 06:28
Search for "Ark Royal" on Flightsim. There'*s tons of files popping up.

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 17th, 2013, 07:42
Did that for hours, also at the other usual sites. But I don't have found one usefull file for me :-(