PDA

View Full Version : AI Traffic for Aircraft Carriers in FSX

uniform7
May 14th, 2013, 05:43
In FS9 I have 18 Aircraft Carriers set up as working AI airports . I believe. I have even added different aircraft liveries like Nick Black's F-14's and tweaked the air files so they are wet rather stop in the trap zone when they land. Has somebody created some aircraft carriers with this capability for FSX? If not, information on how I might design one or two? Not the moving ships, stationary aircraft carriers not the moving ones.

<!-- edit note --> <!-- / edit note --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->
Mike G.
AMD FX-6300 / x64-based PC C:\Windows\system32 ,Windows 7 with Radeon 7770 ghz VGA card/8.00 GB with Enhanced Cooling Fans. FSX Gold with the Acceleration Pack

Navy Chief
May 14th, 2013, 06:03
In FS9 I have 18 Aircraft Carriers set up as working AI airports . I believe. I have even added different aircraft liveries like Nick Black's F-14's and tweaked the air files so they are wet rather stop in the trap zone when they land. Has somebody created some aircraft carriers with this capability for FSX? If not, information on how I might design one or two? Not the moving ships, stationary aircraft carriers not the moving ones.

<!-- edit note --> <!-- / edit note --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->
Mike G.
AMD FX-6300 / x64-based PC C:\Windows\system32 ,Windows 7 with Radeon 7770 ghz VGA card/8.00 GB with Enhanced Cooling Fans. FSX Gold with the Acceleration Pack

I am unable to find my post, but I had asked about this very topic. Although it would be awesome to have AI taking off/landing from a moving carrier, I understand the problems involved with doing so. I would be quite satisfied with a static carrier setup for now, if possible..... NC