PDA

View Full Version : Not a mossie but ......

NachtPiloten
May 13th, 2013, 17:26
Playing around with the great war stuff and wanted to share something headed for OFF and maybe FSX. Though these ealry birds would be easier, quite the opposite. Tally Ho!

HouseHobbit
May 13th, 2013, 19:03
Beautiful!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

gecko
May 13th, 2013, 19:36
Siemens Stuckart! (spelling's probably off) Looks good! Didn't know you were working with OFF, I'm sure that crowd will be glad to see this one.

Led Zeppelin
May 14th, 2013, 08:58
1st World War aircrafts are amazing.

Pat Pattle
May 14th, 2013, 11:54
Very cool Ted! :applause:

stoney
May 14th, 2013, 13:09
GREAT! I've been flying OFF for a few months now and it's VERY good.:applause:

Stickshaker
May 14th, 2013, 14:23
This is a plane I have been waiting for for years! There is a freeware one for FS2004 (Alphasim) but its VC is very basic. I have OFF but I’ll buy the next version even if the SSW is the only plane in it!

NachtPiloten
May 14th, 2013, 18:04
I will make a III and IV version. Flying these little kites is hard. They are very responsive and move in unusal ways compared to WW2. The SSW was considered the best German interceptor by many. As soon as the pit is painted I'll post a few more and get her ready for OFF. Oh, the mossies are ready except for a mos file. Then out they will be.

gecko
May 14th, 2013, 18:07
:icon_eek::jump::jump::jump:

Stickshaker
May 15th, 2013, 09:02
Ted, if you want information on the SSW’s: I have some scans from books and photos of a full-scale model that can be seen in the Luftwaffenmuseum in Berlin.

I also have material on another special German plane, the Junkers D.I all-metal monoplane WWI fighter (some examples were at the front in 1918), including photos of a full-scale model (also in the Luftwaffenmuseum). This plane has sometimes been called ‘the Me-262 of WWI’. Should you ever want to make one for OFF or FSX; I can send you the information on both planes on DVD.

hairyspin
May 15th, 2013, 12:17
Flying these little kites is hard. They are very responsive and move in unusal ways compared to WW2.

Gosh you've been busy Ted! :salute: And not all aircraft fly like Dorniers! :icon_lol:

dmaloof
May 16th, 2013, 18:31
Nice, any chance there could be versions for just plain cfs3 or those who arent gonna get OFF. I remember there was a freeware plane for ww1 made long time ago and made available for free for just cfs 3, some 2-seater a while back. Thx.

Olham54
May 19th, 2013, 03:32
Playing around with the great war stuff and wanted to share something headed for OFF and maybe FSX. Though these ealry birds would be easier, quite the opposite. Tally Ho! Looking good, your Siemens-Schuckert! Maybe you should offer it to the OFF team? I admire modellers' patience. Does it have cockpit interior? I guess that's where it gets real nasty? For all native English and American speakers - the name spells: "Zeemans Shookert"

gosd
May 20th, 2013, 04:27
I will make a III and IV version. Flying these little kites is hard. They are very responsive and move in unusal ways compared to WW2. The SSW was considered the best German interceptor by many. As soon as the pit is painted I'll post a few more and get her ready for OFF. Oh, the mossies are ready except for a mos file. Then out they will be.

These are great!:applause: When do you plan on releasing them?:icon_lol:

NachtPiloten
May 20th, 2013, 05:46
Things are slow at the moment, that is folks are busy and the files are taking time. The Mossies will be released as soon as the mos file is ready. I will also release two doniers, a z10 and do215. The SSW needs to have the pit textured and once that is done the LODs and damage models. I thought the end of the semester would bring some relief but alas that is not the case.

Tally Ho!

gecko
May 20th, 2013, 06:51
That's a nice surprise! Which model of 215 are you doing?

NachtPiloten
May 20th, 2013, 09:48
A B5 - had to use some imagination for the pit however, not too many resources out there.

Old Tiger
May 21st, 2013, 04:17
Nice, any chance there could be versions for just plain cfs3 or those who arent gonna get OFF. I remember there was a freeware plane for ww1 made long time ago and made available for free for just cfs 3, some 2-seater a while back. Thx.

:wavey:Is this the plane you're referring too. It;s a Bristol F2B 'Biff, I got way back, don't know where from,when OFF was just created:salute:Sorry bout the B17 Had a similar code oops,

Stickshaker
May 21st, 2013, 09:47
As far as I can remember you can find Robert Bruce's Brisfit for CFS3 at Simviation.

dmaloof
May 25th, 2013, 17:40
yep, that brisfit is the one. but if you can provide this new model to us reg cfs 3 enthusiasts that would be good.

Stickshaker
May 26th, 2013, 03:14
I don't understand. Does the Simviaion download not work?

airfighter55
June 1st, 2013, 03:18
So cool and nice. You are an expert of 3D design and Gmax !! :applause::applause:

All the best for you and your work.

airfighter55:salute: