PDA

View Full Version : Nice LSA and 2 Autogyros

Francois
May 11th, 2013, 00:15
86683In case you haven't noticed yet, we have released a very nice South African Light Sports Aircraft, the Sling 2 ! It is built by The Airplane Factory near J'burg and comes in 2 liveries for FSX and Prepar3D. At a VERY friendly price I might add.
ESPECIALLY if you take into account that we are also giving you two FREE autogyros in the same package !

Check out the product page and screenshots on our shop at www.silvercloud-store.com (http://www.silvercloud-store.com) and treat yourself to a nice little scenery-tourer !

Meanwhile, Simon now is working full time on the Avro Anson of course....... :-)

Naismith
May 11th, 2013, 00:17
Any plans to sell the Autogyros separately?

Francois
May 11th, 2013, 00:27
Any plans to sell the Autogyros separately?

Not really..... but see it this way: BUY the autogyros and get the Sling for FREE ! :wiggle:

Dain Arns
May 11th, 2013, 01:19
Under $20 for 3 aircraft by Simon is a real bargain.
Sold. Downloaded. Installed.

My only regret is that it is time for bed, and I am really tired from a very busy day.
I won't get to fly them until I wake up. :crybaby:

Thanks, Francois! :applause:

Francois
May 11th, 2013, 01:21
You're welcome. Enjoy when you wake up !! :applause:

Naismith
May 11th, 2013, 02:08
Not really..... but see it this way: BUY the autogyros and get the Sling for FREE ! :wiggle:
I like how you think! :salute:

Anneke
May 11th, 2013, 06:59
Congrats Francois and Simon on producing and releasing these fine aircraft!!

Francois
May 11th, 2013, 07:59
Thank you kindly :salute:

danyboy21
May 11th, 2013, 09:09
Another great realization from Simon. The plane is very good and the autogyros are awesome.

Great thanks for you François and Simon :wiggle:

Francois
May 11th, 2013, 09:19
Merci a VOUS, Danyboy :-)

Hughes-MDflyer4
May 11th, 2013, 13:30
Already bought and installed! Time to do some testing. What a deal! :jump:

Lionheart
May 11th, 2013, 19:47
Thanks for the heads up, Francois! They look pretty fun. LSA's are big in Europe. Getting to be a huge interest here, finally.

Peter SWE
May 13th, 2013, 22:32
Thanks for the heads up, Francois! They look pretty fun. LSA's are big in Europe.

Thats because a GA pilotlicence cost the same as a decent car over here. It's just rediculus expensive! Ultralightlight aircraft, we don't have the LSA class, is the way to for us if we want to have flying as a hobby.

Really love the sling, allways nice to se a LSA for fsx.

Francois
May 13th, 2013, 22:45
Thats because a GA pilotlicence cost the same as a decent car over here. It's just rediculus expensive! Ultralightlight aircraft, we don't have the LSA class, is the way to for us if we want to have flying as a hobby.

Really love the sling, allways nice to se a LSA for fsx.

AND that's also why flight simulation still is a popular hobby here..... :wavey: Glad you like the Sling :-)

Navy Chief
May 15th, 2013, 01:41
AND that's also why flight simulation still is a popular hobby here..... :wavey: Glad you like the Sling :-)

I started taking flight lessons in 2004. After my second lesson, I learned the IRS was going to take more money than expected that year, so I had to give up the PPL idea. That is when I decided that flight simulation was the wisest and CHEAPEST course! I love it!

NC

Maury2008
May 17th, 2013, 07:29
I have a problem with the PFD G1000.IT's very different from the one shown in the manual, the indication of attitude and the gps map are missing.Somebody can post some pictures of Vc? I would understand if it is only my problem-
this i s myPFD:

and so as it should be

Thank

Maury

Francois
May 17th, 2013, 09:26
Simon has sent me an update on the panel and I will make it avaiable as soon as I have tested and packaged it. ut not sure it will solve THIS particular problem :kilroy:

Maury2008
May 17th, 2013, 10:58
Good news

thanks

Maury

Maury2008
May 20th, 2013, 00:12
any news?

Francois
May 20th, 2013, 00:28
Maury, it is a 'long weekend' here in Holland and I haven't been home all the time. Will release the new panel sometime this week. BUT...... please read the manual. This is NOT the same as the default G1000. It is a combination of the PFD and G500 in one 'gauge'. I think the picture you showed was correct all along. ;-)