PDA

View Full Version : Ground Crew, PTO Solomons, Clive, KTO, Raphae

ndicki
May 7th, 2013, 07:41
Raphael, Dogpatch Crew, Rick Rutherford and everybody else who is concerned by the piracy at the site mentioned here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?78136-Another-bastard-pirate%21

I need your authorisation in order to be able to address this en-bloc, rather than simply for my own add-ons. Could you please answer below with your full name and nickname, in terms which will conform to the request I have received from Yahoo:

1. A statement that you have a ***good faith belief*** that the use of the content in question is unauthorized.

2. A statement by you, ***made under penalty of perjury,*** that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.

If you copy-paste the sentences below, adding your nickname and name, I can add you to the list of complainants.

In the case of all material signed 'nickname' or Your Name, I affirm that I have not been approached concerning this material, and have not given any authorisation to 'Uncle Stink' or any representative of this website to host, upload or use any of my material.

I state under penalty of perjury that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that I am the intellectual property owner of this material, and that Nigel Dickinson is authorized to act on my behalf behalf.

Pat Pattle
May 7th, 2013, 12:23
To be honest Nigel, I'm not bothered by it. I can see that some folks are but I've more important things to worry about at the moment. :)
My stuffs all third rate anyway, lol.